Creamy French Onion Beef and Noodles is a mouthwatering, cozy, dinner that is easy enough to make any day of the week! One pot is all you need for this rich and satisfying beef and noodles!
This post first appeared over at Eazy Peazy Mealz French Onion Beef and Noodles, where I’m a contributor.
Hi, everyone! It’s safe to say by now we are knee deep in all things holiday season, right? I am loving every single minute of it! This time of the year can be so incredibly magical and bright. It can also be a tiny bit hectic sometimes. That’s why I love one pot dinners like this Creamy French Onion Beef and Noodles so much, total lifesaver!
I like to think of this recipe as kind of an upgraded beef stroganoff. Just adding a few extra ingredients like French onion soup, parmesan cheese, and crispy fried onions really take the flavor to another super hearty level.
I’ll also say that this meal at first happened by complete accident! I had some beef stew meat to use up and basically just paired it with whatever else I happened to have on hand at the time as well. Now, this impromptu “man I really need to get to the grocery store” dinner, has become a part of our regular meal rotation. We all went back for seconds, it’s that good!
Beef is one of those ingredients that is a staple in our house. I love it because it’s so versatile, and I’m always looking for new and exciting ways to use it up!
If you’re looking for more easy and delicious dinners like this Creamy French Onion Beef and Noodles, try these:
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Meatballs and Gravy
- Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Enchiladas
- Easy Chopped Steaks and Gravy
Creamy French Onion Beef and Noodles
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Beef Stew Meat
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Can French Onion Soup
- 2 1/2 Cups Beef Broth
- 2 Cups Egg Noodles
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup French Fried Onions
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium high heat.
- Add the beef and season with the onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until beef is seared on all sides.
- Add French onion soup, beef broth, and egg noodles to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 7-10 minutes until noodles are tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in the sour cream and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with french onions as desired.