Honey Lime Sriracha Shrimp - These shrimp are coated in a delicious Sriracha sauce with honey, garlic, and lime! Cooked as a sheet pan meal for a quick and easy weeknight dinner in 15 minutes.
Guys. I gotta tell you, as the weather is warming up and the school year is winding down for my kiddos, I'm craving easy dinners. Yes, even worse than when it's back to school in the fall.
I think the thought of summer makes me feel lazy! Yep, I'll be honest about it.
I'm over here dreaming of those hot days spent lounging around at the pool and weekends at the lake, BBQ-ing with the family.
Well, and, ya know, I'm always hungry all the time, so the quicker I can eat - THE BETTER.
What' I'm trying to say is, this tasty pan of shrimp is ready in about 15 minutes or less.
You can also pop these babies on to skewers and grill them up!
Amazing over rice, as tacos, or in lettuce wraps.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO FOR THIS RECIPE BELOW!
Definitely planning to grill these shrimps up for Memorial Day. Can you believe that's coming up in a couple of weeks?
If time flies when your having fun, then I must be having a BLAST you guys!
My Memorial Day menu inludes these shrimp, as well as these Grilled Cajun Garlic Shrimp.
And of course, Jalapeno Popper Pasta Salad.
Sheet Pan Sriracha Shrimp
- 1 ½ Pounds Shrimp, Peeled & Deveined
- ½ Cup Sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic
- Juice of one lime
- Salt & Pepper, To taste
- Limes & Cilantro for garnish, Optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl whisk together the sriracha, honey, garlic, and lime juice.
- Place shrimp on prepared baking sheet. Pour the sauce over the shrimp and stir to coat. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.