Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Shrimp - This Lemon Pepper Shrimp is easy to make! Baked up in the oven using only one pan, it makes for a perfect healthy dinner or crowd pleasing appetizer!
Hey, guys! So, I'm finally getting around to sharing one of my favorite shrimp recipes with you, and I couldn't be more happy about it!
I originally shared this recipe over at Yellow Bliss Road, where I'm doing some contributing. Make sure to pop over and check out Kristin's awesome blog. She shares tons of great, simple, family style recipes.
I'm going to keep this post short and sweet. Just like the recipe itself! This shrimp takes all of 10 minutes, uses one sheet pan, and spices that you either already probably have. If you don't have them, they're all still super easy to get ahold of.
Nothing fussy about this recipe in any way shape or form, and that's how I like it!
I really love serving this as a super quick dinner option with pasta, rice, or veggies. It also makes a nice quick appetizer for a crowd!
If I serve this with pasta, I do usually double the sauce.
This not only makes for a quick and easy supper, it's also pretty darn healthy!
And when I say healthy, I mean healthy in disguise honestly because it tastes SO GOOD.
You all know I'm a comfort food kind of girl, and I'm loving my Million Dollar Chicken Spaghetti right now. But sometimes lighter dinners are a welcome change!
Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- 1 Pound Medium Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice, About One Lemon
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil a non-stick sheet pan with oil or nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, pepper, salt, and paprika.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl and gently stir with a spoon to coat.
- Spread the shrimp evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, just until shrimp has turned pink and is firm.
- Serve as a meal with a salad, or on top of rice or pasta. Also great as a cold appetizer!