No Bake Twix Pie – This pie is no bake and super easy to make! Creamy and cool filling loaded with Twix candy, topped with chocolate and caramel drizzle!
Gah! Twix. Twix and pie.
My new favorite thing ever.
I’ve been all over no bake creamy sweets so far this summer.
They’re both ah-ma-zing – but, where’s the chocolate?
It was high time for a really sinful chocolate/caramel, gooey, summer dessert!
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO FOR THIS RECIPE BELOW!
Does anyone else feel like Twix candy bars are way underrated?
They’re so good with that shortbread and caramel. Goodness gracious.
But it seems like they come second to other candy bars out there.
Yes, these are things I actually think about!
Anyway, I love Twix.
I love them so much I go digging for them out of my kids Halloween candy bags.
I mean, technically it’s my job as a parent to inspect the candy, right?
I’ve gone a couple of different ways with the crust on this pie.
Graham crackers are good too – but, vanilla wafers are best. Promise.
The crust is simple – just the wafers and butter.
Filling is cheesecake like – cream cheese, vanilla, and cool whip mixed together with the candy bars.
Top it off with more Twix, caramel drizzle, and chocolate drizzle.
It’s sweet, but not too sweet. Not overwhelming to where one bite is enough. You can really dig in and enjoy your whole slice of goodness!
Complete heaven on a hot summer day!
No Bake Twix Pie
- 1 11 Ounce Box Vanilla Wafers, Crushed
- 1/3 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1 8 Ounce Package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 8 Ounces Cool Whip, Thawed
- 2 Cups Twix Candy Bars, Chopped
- Chocolate & Caramel Sundae Sauce, For Drizzling
- Spray a pie pan with non stick cooking spray. Pour the crushed vanilla wafers and melted butter into the pie pan and mix until well combined. Firmly press the wafers onto the bottom and up the sides of the pie pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese with the vanilla extract until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes). Fold in the whipped cream. Fold in 1 cup of the chopped Twix candy.
- Spread filling into prepared crust, smoothing out the top. Chill for at least 3 hours, until pie has set.
- Before serving, top pie with remaining Twix and drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauce.
I shared this recipe over at The Weekend Potluck!