No Bake Berry Icebox Cake – An easy no bake dessert that’s cool, creamy, and perfect for those hot Summer months! This icebox cake has layers of fresh berries, creamy filling, and vanilla wafers make for the most refreshing dessert!
Guys. It’s HOT! I mean it’s been reeeaalllly hot here in Kansas.
Not complaining. I look forward to warm weather. I long for it when it’s snowy and dreary.
I also look forward to shutting off my oven and whipping up some super cool, no bake, sweet treats!
On that note, I’m excited that the kids will be out of school to help me eat the treats during the day so that I don’t devour the entire pan.
I’m really good at sneaking in the fridge every 10 minutes or so and sneaking another bite of this. Not sorry.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO FOR THIS RECIPE BELOW!
Icebox cake is one of those desserts that takes me waaaaayyyyy back.
I love that it’s an old fashioned kind of dessert that will never go out of style.
Please, icebox cake, don’t go out of style, we need you.
Let me tell ya, I have big plans to make this in one of those awesome long and deep Tupperware dishes, pack it up, and take it with me everywhere this summer.
We spend as much time as possible at the lake during the summer, and this dessert is just what I need in my life after a long day of swimming!
You’ll see in the recipe below that this takes 15 minutes or less to put together.
It is no bake, so don’t be alarmed by the cooking time – this just needs to hang out in the fridge for about 4 hours before serving.
Personally, I always use the cheesecake flavored pudding – it tastes so much more decadent to me!
Feel free to substitute vanilla if that’s what you prefer!
Another preference of mine is the Nilla Wafers – I like the flavor better! This is just as good with graham crackers if you like.
I love the triple berry combo now that berries are in season (YAY) but feel free to use whatever kind of fruits tickle your fancy!
No Bake Berry Icebox Cake
- 1 (11 ounce) Box Vanilla Wafers, Can substitute graham crackers
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 (4 serving size) Boxes Instant Cheesecake Flavored Pudding, Can substitute vanilla
- 2 1/2 Cups Milk
- 8 Ounces Whipped Topping
- 4-5 Cups Fresh Berries
- In a large bowl using hand mixer, or bowl of stand mixer, mix together the cream cheese and both packages of instant pudding. Gradually mix in the milk. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread a spoonful of this mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Fold about 3-4 cups of berries into the cream cheese mixture, reserving some for topping.
- Line the bottom of the 9x13 inch baking dish with vanilla wafers, breaking them to fit in the corners if needed. Spread half of the berry/cream cheese mixture on top of the vanilla wafers.
- Top with another layer of vanilla wafers. Top the wafers with the remaining half of the filling. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Top with remaining berries before serving as desired.
I shared this recipe over at The Weekend Potluck!