Mimosa punch is so easy to make and perfect for any brunch or holiday occasion! Champagne, pineapple, orange and grenadine come together for a really tasty drink!
Short and sweet cocktail recipe today! We originally posted this recipe back in 2016, and I wanted to give it a little facelift. This one is always on my Christmas brunch menu, and we’ll also be having our Apple Cider Cocktail this year too! As far as baking, we’re going to go with Sprinkle Cookies, M&M Cookies, and Poppy Seed Bread. This drink really isn’t only for Christmas, it’s perfect for a bridal shower, good in the summer or winter, or even just for an any old weekend brunch get together.
Mimosa Punch Ingredients:
This recipe is about as simple as it gets! You only need four ingredients to put it together. You can make it in a small pitcher, by the glass, or double the recipe for a bigger crowd and use a large punch bowl.
- Pineapple juice, any brand is fine. I typically find it at my grocery store with the non-chilled juices in a large can. It does taste best if you bring the pineapple juice home and chill it for a couple of hours at least first.
- Orange juice. My preference is pulp-free OJ. Especially when having guests over, some people just can’t handle the pulp so I like to be safe here. Any brand is fine and you can use fresh squeezed if you would like.
- Grenadine! I love grenadine. It’s a super tasty cherry (sometimes with pomegranate) flavored syrup. You can find this at your local liquor store, or with the cocktail mixers at your grocery store.
- Champagne…or sparkling wine. I use a super cheap 12.00 bottle of champagne for this (and always buy two in case we want extra) . use whatever kind of champagne fits your taste preference if you were drinking it by itself.
- Now, if you want to make this FAMILY FRIENDLY, you can leave out the champagne and use a lemon lime soda (like Sprite/7-Up) or even sparkling water instead.
Holiday Mimosa Punch
- 1 Bottles champagne or sparkling wine
- 3 Cups Pineapple juice
- 2 Cups Orange Juice
- 1/4 Cup Grenadine
- OPTIONAL Orange and maraschino cherries for garnish if desired
- Mix together the pineapple juice, orange juice, and grenadine in a pitcher.
- Fill champagne flutes halfway with juice mixture, then fill up with champagne.
- Serve immediately, or chill the juice mixture in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Garnish with cherries and oranges if desired.