Frozen Peach Mojito is easy to make at home with a delicious mint simple syrup! This mojito is perfectly cool, refreshing, and requires minimal ingredients!
Frozen Peach Mojito:
These frozen mojitos are the perfect drink for a hot summer day! These are what I like to call an “easy drinker!” They are cool, and just slightly sweet but not overbearing, and a bit tangy too! My favorite part of a mojito of course is the mint, it’s just so refreshing! I shared our favorite White Wine Sangria earlier this summer, but I just had to fit one more fun summer drink it and this one is a winner. This will be a very simple, short and sweet post because these drinks are so easy! They really require hardly any effort to make. They’re also really easy to scale up or down so you can make just a few drinks, or a bunch for a crowd! Like I said, these go down easy so you’ll probably want to make extra!
Making Peach Mojitos:
- First things first, we make a mint simple syrup! Don’t be intimidated if you haven’t made a simple syrup before, it’s so easy! We just use equal parts sugar and water, and of course fresh mint. It only takes about 3-4 minutes to make the syrup then you just let it cool before using. I like to pour it into a heat proof jar and pop in the fridge to cool off faster.
- I went ahead and used a bag of frozen peaches here, but you can use fresh! Just slice your fresh peaches up if you have them, and freeze them in a big zip-top baggie for several hours.
- White rum is the only alcohol you’ll need! I used Captain Morgan, but any type of white (not dark/spiced) rum is fine. Just use something you know you already like the taste of.
- This recipe calls for sparkling water/seltzer, you can use whatever you like best. Club soda/tonic water are fine, I like to use a lemon, lime or peach sparkling water for best flavor.
- Make sure for the lime juice you use fresh! The bottled lime juice just isn’t the same!
Frozen Peach Mojito
FOR THE MINT SYRUP:
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 30 Mint Leaves
FOR THE MOJITO:
- 3 Cups Frozen Sliced Peaches
- 1/2 Cup White Rum
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 2-4 Tablespoons Mint Simple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Lime or Peach Sparkling Water
- Fresh mint leaves sliced peaches, and limes for garnish
FOR THE SYRUP:
- Add the water, sugar, and mint to a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk constantly for 2 minutes until the sugar is dissolved. Allow the syrup to simmer for 1 minutes then remove from the heat.
- Pour the syrup into a heat proof container, place in the refrigerator and cool completely before using in the cocktail.
FOR THE MOJITO:
- Add the peaches, rum, lime juice, mint syrup, and sparkling water to a blender. Blend until well combined. Taste and add more syrup if you want it to be sweeter.
- Pour into glasses and garnish as desired.