An incredibly easy one bowl recipe for some of the best blueberry muffins you’ll ever eat! These muffins are tender, moist, loaded with blueberries, and ready to eat in a snap!
Let me just start by saying this recipe was so NOT in the plans for this Thursday!
I had something healthy to put up. But then, I was like scratch that because it’s been cold and dreary and rainy in my part of the world…..and I need some comfort food.
I needed a mouthful of cozy sweet carbs!
When I decided I needed muffins, I also decided I needed them pronto – and one bowl blueberry muffins came to my rescue.
Ok, technically these are a one bowl muffin – one bowl and a measuring cup to be exact.
One bowl for the dry ingredients…..then…..
I whisk all of my wet ingredients together in a liquid measuring cup to save me from dragging out another bowl to wash.
Dishes are not my friend.
I chowed down on two of these straight out of the oven.
Still piping hot – just cool enough that I didn’t completely burn my fingertips off.
With a big slather of butter.
It was heaven, and I suggest you do the same.
Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray or paper liners, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a 2-3 cup liquid measuring cup, whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and melted butter
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix gently just until combined, being careful not to over mix.
- Gently fold the blueberries into the batter.
- Fill the muffin cups up to the top with batter. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until slightly golden brown on the top and a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.