Raspberry Lemonade Pie is an absolutely delicious cool and creamy summer treat! This no-bake lemonade pie is easy to fix with only a few ingredients and topped with fresh raspberries making it as gorgeous as it is tasty!
Well, it's officially (unofficially) raspberry week here at The Salty Marshmallow! On Monday I posted my Homemade Raspberry Sauce, and it is a MUST try!
Like I mentioned in that post, I had a ton of raspberries to use up, and I wanted to come up with a no-bake pie that we can enjoy all summer long. If you aren't familiar, lemonade pie is an old-fashioned classic summer dessert. I've just jazzed it up with raspberry lemonade and it's so fun and tasty!
Lemonade pie is a tried and true classic dessert that has been around for many, many, years! It's nostalgic and never gets old because kids and adults absolutely love it.
This pie starts with a traditional graham cracker crust. You can simply purchase an 8 or 9 inch pre-made graham crust from the store. Or, you can follow my easy no-bake three ingredient recipe below!
Lemonade pie uses a classic combination of ingredients for no-bake pies such as cream cheese, condensed milk, and cool whip. Then, it is sweetened with lemonade concentrate!
Raspberry Lemonade Pie:
The only thing that I changed from traditional lemonade pie, is that I used raspberry lemonade concentrate. I did also add a few drops of pink food coloring, but of course, that is optional!
You'll only need one bowl for this recipe. First you will beat together your softened cream cheese and condensed milk until very smooth. Then, beat in the lemonade concentrate, and fold in the cool whip and food coloring if using.
If you have trouble folding in the cool whip, use your whisk to get it well incorporated so that your pie filling is very smooth and creamy. Then, simply pour it into the pie crust and freeze!
You'll notice in some of my pictures there is a bit of white on the raspberries. That's simply from freezing. I like to freeze this pie for an hour until it is soft set, then freeze one more hour until firm.
If you prefer, you can freeze for the full two hours, then add the raspberries on top.
Be sure to follow along with us on Facebook where we are always sharing the tastiest recipes!
Looking for more no bake summer desserts? Try these:
Raspberry Lemonade Pie
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
- ¾ Cup Raspberry Lemonade Concentrate Thawed
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 14 Ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 Ounces Frozen Whipped Topping Thawed
- Raspberries for topping
FOR THE CRUST:
- In a medium bowl mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until well combined.
- Pour the crust mixture into a 9-inch pie plate and press down firmly to the bottom and sides with the back of a measuring cup.
FOR THE PIE:
- In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
- Beat in the thawed lemonade concentrate.
- Fold in the whipped topping and food coloring, whisking if necessary to remove any lumps.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust. Freeze the pie for 1 hour until soft set and top with raspberries. Freeze for one more hour before serving.