Loaded Avocado Dip is a flavor packed, ten minute appetizer that is perfect for game day! This creamy dip has avocado, cream cheese, spices, bacon, and cheese!
Loaded Avocado Dip:
Completely obsessed with this easy dip recipe! There really isn’t much to it, but the flavor is totally addicting! I love dips, we live for them around our house. Especially during football season, but honestly year round! This avocado dip is completely different than a classic Guacamole recipe. If you have’t tried our guac, please do, it’s so good! I know that some people may be skeptical of the ingredients, but you’re going to have to trust me, it’s a winning combo! In fact, this one was devoured super fast when I was recipe testing, so you might want to make a double batch! Let’s talk ingredients! We use a couple of avocados and blend them with some cream cheese. Our spices are ranch (powdered mix), chili powder, and smoked paprika. Then, we load it with bacon, shredded cheddar, and chopped green onion! I guess my thought here was kind of like a loaded baked potato, and it happened to work out perfectly! If you love appetizers try our favorite Buffalo Chicken Dip while you’re here too.
Loaded Avocado Dip Recipe Notes:
- This dip is supposed to come out pretty smooth with the texture coming from the added in bacon and onions. So, make sure you grab avocados that are nice and soft so they will mix up easily.
- You can use full fat, low fat, or whipped cream cheese in this recipe! They all work fine. If you want you could even use a chive and onion, garden veggie, or jalapeno cream cheese for even more flavor. Use what you love the most!
- Keep in mind that this dip is best served the same day. Avocado tends to turn brown after you cut it up and it sits for a while. There is no need to chill this dip to let the flavors blend. Eat it right away or within a few hours for best results and flavor.
- You can use fresh shredded or just bagged shredded cheese here, whatever is easiest for you! I like using a sharp cheddar, or Mexican cheese blend. It’s also great with Monterrey Jack or Pepperjack if that’s your thing!
Loaded Avocado Dip
- In a medium bowl beat together the avocado, cream cheese, ranch mix, chili powder, and smoked paprika until smooth.
- Fold in the crumbled bacon, cheese, and green onions until combined. Reserving some of each to put on top of the dip if desired.
- Best served immediately with your favorite tortilla chips and veggies.