Fiesta Ranch Cream Cheese Dip is loaded with flavor from ranch, salsa, black beans, corn, and cheese! This cold dip recipe is always a crowd pleaser!
I CRAVE dips in the summer like it’s nobody’s business. Happy to make a meal out of them, and it’s the first thing I go for at a potluck. So, today’s recipe is truly brought to you by a random hot-day craving. We’re happily stuffing our faces full of fiesta dip, my very best and super easy Salsa Recipe, this out of this world Crab Dip and obviously, tons of Guacamole! My Dill Pickle Bacon Cheese Ball makes plenty of appearances in the summer as well, and it’s become a big reader fave around here!
Fiesta Ranch Cream Cheese Dip:
This one is really a true flavor explosion and I love that about it. Lots of flavors and textures going on here! It also only takes about 10 minutes to make, you can eat it right away, or chill until your ready to serve.
- To make this dip, start with a brick of softened cream cheese, grab your hand mixer and mix the cream cheese together with the ranch seasoning, taco seasoning, salsa, sour cream, and garlic powder. If your cream cheese is soft enough, you can do this with a spatula, I prefer to use my hand mixer to make sure everything is really well combined.
- Next, stir in your black beans, corn, cheese, and green onions using a spatula or a large spoon. Don’t use the mixer for this step or it will tear up your corn and beans.
- Now, go ahead and chill or serve right away if desired. It does have the best flavor if chilled for about an hour first.
How To Soften Cream Cheese For Dip:
The best way to soften cream cheese for dipping is to allow it to sit at room temperature for 30-60 minutes. If time doesn’t allow, you can soften in the microwave. I recommend placing the brick of cream cheese in a bowl and microwaving for 5 second intervals, just until soft. You don’t want it to completely melt!
What To Serve With Cream Cheese Dip:
The beauty of this dip is that it is really good with just about anything! We love to dip Ritz crackers, tortilla chips, and veggies. My favorite veggies for this dip are carrots, sliced bell peppers, and cucumber rounds. You can also stuff it right into some celery if that’s your thing!
How Long Does Cream Cheese Dip Last?
This dip should be stored immediately in an airtight container in the refrigerator if you aren’t eating it right away. Once assembled, it’s best to eat this within 3 days. If you take this to a party and it sits out for more than 2 hours, discard the remaining dip for safety.
Fiesta Ranch Cream Cheese Dip
- Add the softened cream cheese to a large mixing bowl along with the sour cream, ranch mix, taco seasoning, salsa, and garlic powder. Use a hand mixer on low speed to mix everything together until well combined
- Add the beans, corn, cheese, and green onions to the cream cheese mixture. Use a spatula or a large spoon and stir until well combined.
- Serve immediately with your favorite crackers, tortilla chips, or veggies. Optionally, you can chill the dip for an hour before serving for the best flavor.