Fiesta Ranch Cream Cheese Dip is loaded with flavor from ranch, salsa, black beans, corn, and cheese! This cold dip recipe is always a crowd pleaser!
I CRAVE dips in the summer like it's nobody's business. Happy to make a meal out of them, and it's the first thing I go for at a potluck. So, today's recipe is truly brought to you by a random hot-day craving. We're happily stuffing our faces full of fiesta dip, my very best and super easy Salsa Recipe, this out of this world Crab Dip and obviously, tons of Guacamole! My Dill Pickle Bacon Cheese Ball makes plenty of appearances in the summer as well, and it's become a big reader fave around here!
Fiesta Ranch Cream Cheese Dip:
This one is really a true flavor explosion and I love that about it. Lots of flavors and textures going on here! It also only takes about 10 minutes to make, you can eat it right away, or chill until your ready to serve.
- To make this dip, start with a brick of softened cream cheese, grab your hand mixer and mix the cream cheese together with the ranch seasoning, taco seasoning, salsa, sour cream, and garlic powder. If your cream cheese is soft enough, you can do this with a spatula, I prefer to use my hand mixer to make sure everything is really well combined.
- Next, stir in your black beans, corn, cheese, and green onions using a spatula or a large spoon. Don't use the mixer for this step or it will tear up your corn and beans.
- Now, go ahead and chill or serve right away if desired. It does have the best flavor if chilled for about an hour first.
How To Soften Cream Cheese For Dip:
The best way to soften cream cheese for dipping is to allow it to sit at room temperature for 30-60 minutes. If time doesn't allow, you can soften in the microwave. I recommend placing the brick of cream cheese in a bowl and microwaving for 5 second intervals, just until soft. You don't want it to completely melt!
What To Serve With Cream Cheese Dip:
The beauty of this dip is that it is really good with just about anything! We love to dip Ritz crackers, tortilla chips, and veggies. My favorite veggies for this dip are carrots, sliced bell peppers, and cucumber rounds. You can also stuff it right into some celery if that's your thing!
How Long Does Cream Cheese Dip Last?
This dip should be stored immediately in an airtight container in the refrigerator if you aren't eating it right away. Once assembled, it's best to eat this within 3 days. If you take this to a party and it sits out for more than 2 hours, discard the remaining dip for safety.
Fiesta Ranch Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 Eight Ounce Package Cream Cheese, Softened
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- 1 One Ounce Packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 Tablespoons (1 Packet) Taco Seasoning
- ½ Cup Salsa
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 15 Ounce Can Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 1 Cup Corn
- 1 ½ Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Green Onions, Sliced
- Add the softened cream cheese to a large mixing bowl along with the sour cream, ranch mix, taco seasoning, salsa, and garlic powder. Use a hand mixer on low speed to mix everything together until well combined
- Add the beans, corn, cheese, and green onions to the cream cheese mixture. Use a spatula or a large spoon and stir until well combined.
- Serve immediately with your favorite crackers, tortilla chips, or veggies. Optionally, you can chill the dip for an hour before serving for the best flavor.
Mary C. says
This dip is so delicious! My husband is a huge meat eater and rarely eats anything without it—he LOVED this! Thank you so much-my new go to for a party dip! Reminded me a lot a 7 layer Mexican dip, but so much easier to make.
Super delicious! I added a diced jalapeño because I wanted some heat. Huge hit at my party!!
I made this for my mom’s graduation party and everyone was to bring a dish, i was a little nervous because of the black beans and they are picky they loved it i made one alteration and that was using the ranch fiesta dry mix instead of the taco seasoning and ranch seasoning
Ashley F says
I am loving all the added extra flavor into this dip
Luke N. says
Try it with Sriracha added :). I'm a spice freak, so a few chopped jalapenos went in too, but I tried it "plain" and it still had plenty of pep
Melanie Bauer says
Looks beyond delicious! Definitely a big hit on the table, so excited to make this!
This is my new go to dip for football days. Great spices and texture. I have made it as written and it was great although I have now changed the regular corn for Mexican corn with pablano chilies for added zip and color. Great recipe!
Jade Manning says
What you could use this Dip for is endless!!
Such an easy and flavorful dip! Always a hit!
Katerina @ diethood .com says
mmmm..this looks incredibly delicious! I would love some right now!! YUM!
I served this tasty dip for girls' night out and it was a huge hit! It was gone in no time and everyone asked for the recipe. Super cheesy and so good!
Sara Welch says
This would make an awesome appetizer for a party! I served it for an after school snack and my kids loved it!