Instant Pot Country Style Ribs - These Instant Pot Country Style Ribs are so tender and flavorful! They start with a simple dry rub, are smothered in bbq sauce, and cooked up in your Instant Pot pressure cooker for a delicious and easy meal!
Yes, you guys! Back in action with the Instant Pot!
After I used it to make the Instant Pot Spaghetti, I couldn't wait to put more delicious foods up in this bad boy.
We're also back in action with back to school.
I feel like moms and dads everywhere are torn on whether they're happy to have their kids head back to class or not.
I'm in the "not" category this year. Summer just went by way too fast!
Can they just go back in October or something? Because, I mean, it IS really warm here still.
It should be illegal to send people back to school when it's still warm enough out to go swimming.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO FOR THIS RECIPE BELOW!
Ok, back to your regularly scheduled food programming here.
I decided to go with country style pork ribs because they are so very meaty!
I do like baby back ribs as well, but I've definitely bought them, then been disappointed at the measly amount of meat I got out of it.
Using country style ribs ensures that everybody leaves the table satisfied!
Depending on your grocery store, sometimes these ribs are sold bone in, and sometimes bone out. Mine were bone out. But, either one will work just fine!
I love how easy these are and that I can have some tasty BBQ ribs on the table in about an hour.
Yes, I said an hour, but pretty much all of that time is hands off for you because the ribs are cooking to super tender perfection in the Instant Pot!
The dry rub for these babies is made up of spices that you most likely already have at home.
You slather the dry rub on. Get some beef broth in the bottom of your Instant Pot. Put the ribs in and pour on your favorite BBQ sauce. Then, let it do it's thing!
These boneless pork ribs will melt in your mouth, and become a new family favorite!
Instant Pot Country Style Ribs
- 3 Pounds Country Style Pork Ribs
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Salt, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Pepper, Cumin.
- ¼ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper, Optional
- ¾ Cup Beef Broth, Water can be substituted
- ½ Cup BBQ Sauce, Plus more for serving
- In a small bowl mix together the dry rub ingredients until well combined. Spread the dry rub evenly on both sides of the ribs and massage into the meat.
- Pour the beef broth into the bottom of your Instant Pot. Add the ribs to the Instant Pot and pour over the BBQ sauce.
- Lock the lid on the pressure cooker. Cook on manual, high pressure, for 45 minutes. After cooking is finished, use the natural release method. This will take about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove ribs and serve immediately with extra BBQ sauce as desired!
**This post may contain affiliate links all opinions stated are my own**