Greek Cucumber Salad – This quick and easy Greek Cucumber Salad is the perfect light and fresh side dish! Full of Mediterranean flavor with cucumbers, tomato, onions, olives, cheese, and a tangy lemon dressing!
Guys. Give me ALL the Greek Cucumber Salad!
I know, I know, I’m a “comfort food” kind of lady.
BUT, this salad is just killing it for me right now. It’s so hot this summer it’s almost difficult to even think about eating sometimes.
That’s where this salad has saved my life. I have it for lunch on a constant basis (and sometimes for dinner) and I haven’t gotten tired of it.
Just a random FYI – it’s really good with tuna or grilled chicken thrown in for protein as a mail meal!
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO FOR THIS RECIPE BELOW!
I’ve done a couple of other salads this summer too that are great for potlucks.
Those keep me nice and cool as well and the Italian salad has also happened for lunch more than once!
What I adore about this Greek salad is that it’s quick, chopping the veggies is easy, no boiling of pasta here, and the dressing comes together in about a minute.
It is light and refreshing with all those in season veggies, but it still keeps me full!
I think the reason this salad is so satisfying is all of the flavors that are packed into it! I love cucumbers, and I love the skin, but you can peel yours if that’s yo thang.
Juicy tomatoes and sweet red onions are always perfect together. Then that salty, tangy, goodness of kalamata olives and feta cheese!
The dressing is simple as well, lemon juice, olive oil, and a few seasonings.
Don’t let the simplicity fool you, you will be addicted to this flavor combination!
Make sure to follow along with us on Facebook! We always share the yummiest food!
Greek Cucumber Salad
For The Salad:
- 2 Large Cucumbers, Sliced
- 5 Roma Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1/2 Large Red Onion, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives, Pitted and sliced
- 1/4-1/3 Cup Feta Cheese
For The Dressing:
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Juice of One Lemon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place the sliced cucumber, chopped tomato, red onion slices, and olives in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, oregano, basil, and salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss, then chill for 30 minutes before serving. Top with Feta cheese as desired.