Amazing Strawberry Cheesecake Bars is an easy no bake cheesecake recipe that is loaded with strawberry flavor! These bars are easy to make and come together fast!
These strawberry bars are the most perfect, cool, creamy and sweet summer dessert! These are really fast and easy to make and the crust and topping are the same so that keeps the recipe super simple! The crust is a mixture of vanilla wafer cookies, freeze dried strawberries, and butter! Our filling is a blended mixture of cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and strawberry puree. The crust and filling are all completely no-bake too! No hassle, no water bath, no heating up your house here! You can simply chill your crust and topping while you make your filling, then just freeze the whole dish for a few hours and you're ready to eat! When making this recipe I had in mind my Lemon Sugar Cookie Bars which have been a reader favorite for years! I wanted something similar but really even easier, and these strawberry cheesecake bars are just that!
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe Notes:
- This recipe does call for freeze dried strawberries, and don't worry they are relatively easy to find! In your grocery store, they will typically either be in the produce, snack, cereal, or baby food aisle. The band I found came in 1 ounce packages, and you would need two total for the recipe.
- I used one whole box of vanilla wafer type cookies for this recipe. Use these if possible because they really just taste way better than graham crackers in my opinion! If you can't find them, you can use any vanilla cookies as long as they aren't soft baked.
- Chilling these bars is a must! You can chill them in the fridge, and it's best to do so for 6-8 hours. Keep in mind in the refrigerator they do come out more soft set. I prefer chilling them in the freezer for 2-3 hours before slicing, and that's what I would recommend, they taste so good ice cold!
- This recipe can serve anywhere from 9-12 as written! If you cut it into nine bars, they are really pretty large, so go ahead and cut them into twelve unless you're extra hungry.
Amazing Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
CRUST AND TOPPING:
- 1 11 Ounce Box Vanilla Wafers
- 2 Cups Freeze Dried Strawberries
- ¾ Cup Butter Melted
- 1 ½ Cups Sliced Strawberries
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- ¾ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
CRUST AND TOPPING:
- Line a 9x9 or 8x8 inch square baking dish with foil, leaving an overhang on the sides. Set aside.
- To the bowl of a food processor or high powered blender add the vanilla wafers and pulse until finely ground.
- Add in the freeze dried strawberries and butter and pulse until ground and incorporated.
- Pour half of the vanilla wafer mixture into the prepared pan. Press the mixture down firmly and evenly over the bottom of the dish.
- Pour the remaining half of the mixture into a bowl.
- Place the pan with the crust and the bowl with the topping in the refrigerator while you make the filling.
- Rinse out the bowl of your food processor and place it back on the base.
- Add the strawberries to the processor and blend on high for 1 minute until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry puree into a large bowl. Add in the softened cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla extract.
- Beat on medium speed for 3-4 minutes until completely smooth and well combined.
- Pour the filling over the chilled crust. Evenly sprinkle the remaining crust mixture over the top of the cheesecake.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours until set.
- Use the foil handles to remove the bars from the pan, and peel back the foil from the sides and bottom of the bars. Slice into 9-12 bars as desired.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 days.