This No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream is so good and easy to make without an ice cream maker! This ice cream uses condensed milk, frozen strawberries, and is an absolute sweet treat favorite for summer!
Strawberry Ice Cream
Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that’s perfect for hot summer days? Look no further than No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream! This creamy and fruity treat is made without an ice cream maker, which means you don’t need any special equipment to enjoy homemade ice cream. With just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time, you can whip up a batch of this refreshing dessert that everyone will love. If you love making easy ice cream at home, try my Circus Cookie Ice Cream this summer too!
What is no churn ice cream?
No-churn ice cream is a type of ice cream that is made without an ice cream maker. Instead of churning the mixture in a machine, the ingredients are whipped together and frozen to create a creamy and delicious dessert. This method is perfect for those who don’t have an ice cream maker or who simply want an easier way to make homemade ice cream. No-churn ice cream can be made in a variety of flavors, including strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, and many more.
How to Make No-Churn Strawberry Ice Cream
You are going to start making this no churn ice cream by adding all of the ingredients to the blender. You’ll want a high-speed blender.
Add the top of the blender and blend at the lowest setting. Slowly blend until you get to the highest. You are going to blend until everything is super well blended.
Take a loaf pan and place the ice cream mixture into it. You’ll want to put it in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
Before serving it, you must take it out of the freezer for a while. You can then serve and top it with your favorite toppings!
What Toppings Can I Add to Strawberry Ice Cream?
- Fresh strawberries – Add sliced strawberries on top of your ice cream for a burst of fruity flavor.
- Whipped cream – Top your ice cream with a dollop of whipped cream for an extra creamy texture.
- Chocolate chips – Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top of your ice cream for a sweet and crunchy addition.
- Chopped nuts – Add some chopped nuts, such as almonds or pecans, for a nutty and crunchy topping.
- Sprinkles – Add some colorful sprinkles for a fun and festive touch.
- Caramel sauce – Drizzle some warm caramel sauce over your ice cream for a gooey and sweet topping.
- Honey – Drizzle some honey for a natural and mildly sweet topping.
- Granola – Add some granola on top for a crunchy and healthy topping.
- Crushed cookies – Crumble some cookies, such as Oreos or graham crackers, on top for a sweet and crumbly addition.
FAQs for Strawberry Ice Cream Without Ice Cream Maker
Can I make this recipe less sweet?
You can replace some or all of the sugar with natural sweeteners like honey, maple syrup, or agave nectar. Keep in mind that these ingredients may have a slightly different flavor than regular sugar, so adjust the amount accordingly.
Can I eat this without freezing it for a full 5 hours?
After a few hours, you can take it out of the freezer to see how much it has frozen. This is a great option for someone who doesn’t like super hard ice cream.
How thick is the mixture before pouring it into the loaf pan?
Before the mixture is added to the loaf pan, it does tend to be super thick. This is why the ice cream turns out so yummy!
If you’ve been craving ice cream and don’t have an ice cream maker, then this recipe is for you! You can play with the flavors to make the ice cream how you’d like. What are your favorite topping options for strawberry ice cream?
No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream
- 3 Cups Whole Strawberries frozen
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 14 ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Start by adding all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Put the top on your blender and blend starting at the lowest setting and gradually increasing in speed until you get to the highest (or close to the highest) setting. Blend for about 30 seconds or until everything is well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and place in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- Before serving, allow it to slightly thaw at room temperature. Then serve, top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!