Thai Peanut Ramen Noodles gives instant ramen a makeover with a mouthwatering peanut sauce! This easy ramen noodles recipe is ready in ten minutes!
YES, more fun homemade ramen noodles! Or, maybe we should call them semi-homemade since they are packaged noodles. But, the sauce is what it's all about anyway. Ever since I made my Sesame Garlic Ramen Noodles, you guys have been raving and asking for more. In December we put up another fun and super tasty Garlic Parmesan Ramen Noodles Recipe. But, so far, these Thai Peanut Ramen might just be my personal favorite!
How To Make Thai Peanut Ramen Noodles:
- Start by cooking your noodles according to the package directions. DO NOT use the seasoning packet that comes with the noodles. Toss it out, you won't need it for this recipe.
- While the noodles are cooking you will whisk together your super simple sauce. You don't even need to warm the sauce up for this recipe.
- The sauce consists of creamy peanut butter, soy sauce, chili sauce, sesame oil, and a bit of honey. You will whisk it until it is as smooth as you can get it. If there are a few lumps of peanut butter, that's ok. The sauce kind of melts and thins out once you put it on the hot noodles.
- Once your noodles have finished cooking, drain them well and toss with the peanut sauce. You will want to add the ramen to the sauce right away while they are hot to ensure the sauce coats the noodles. I find it easiest to toss them with tongs.
- You can serve as is, or top with sliced green onions and crushed peanuts if desired!
- NOTE: These noodles are generally best eaten the same day. I don't recommend reheating them, however, they are good cold.
Thai Peanut Ramen Noodles
- 3 3 Ounce Packages Ramen Noodles
- ¼ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Honey
- 2 Green Onions Sliced Optional
- 2 Tablespoons Crushed Peanuts Optional
- Cook the ramen noodles according to package directions (without the spice packet). Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, chili sauce, sesame oil, and honey.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and toss to coat.
- Serve topped with sliced green onions and crushed peanuts if desired.