One Pan Garlic Parmesan Ramen is family favorite, one of the best ramen noodle recipes! These noodles are smothered in a creamy garlic sauce with veggies!
I have to tell you guys, this recipe was not on my original plan for this December, but I’m so excited to be sharing it! Once I put up my Sesame Garlic Ramen Noodles Recipe, everyone was asking for MORE! I heard you, and I wanted to create yet another fun and easy recipe using those packaged noodles, minus the seasoning packet, of course!
What’s Good To Add To Ramen Noodles?
Packaged ramen is great because it’s budget-friendly and filling. The noodles are very much just plain-old-noodles and you don’t need the spice packet that goes with them! This means you can do almost anything you can dream up with ramen. While Asian flavors are obviously more traditional, I love this recipe because it takes ordinary noodles and dresses them up with garlic, parmesan, broccoli, and mushrooms for a really satisfying meal.
How to Make Garlic Parmesan Ramen Noodles:
- For this one-pan recipe, you will heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and saute your onions, mushrooms, and garlic for about 3-5 minutes until soft. You can see an example in the picture below.
- Next, break both packages of ramen noodles in half. Add the broth, noodles, and broccoli to the pan along with your seasonings.
- As the ramen cooks, use tongs to break the noodles up so that they are completely submerged in the broth. Then, they will simmer for about 3-4 minutes.
- After your ramen is cooked through, remove the pan from the heat and stir in your parmesan cheese. At this point, you can taste and re-season as necessary before serving.
- These noodles are best served the same day, immediately after cooking. You can refrigerate and eat within 1-2 days if preferred.
One Pan Garlic Parmesan Ramen Noodles
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the diced onions, garlic, and mushrooms to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes until softened.
- Break the ramen noodles in half and add to the skillet with the broth, broccoli, and seasonings.
- Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring the noodles around with tongs to break up until soft.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the parmesan cheese.