Sparkling Cranberry Sangria is a simple, slightly sweet, cocktail! Filled with fresh fruit, red wine, brandy, cranberry juice, and cinnamon - topped with club soda for sparkle. This is the perfect Autumn and Winter drink!
It's officially cocktail hour here in my little Salty Marshmallow world. I mean, it may only be Tuesday, but, it's 6:00 in the eve and I'm ready for a big old glass of this wine filled goodness.
Yes, I'm sitting here with a glass of this as I post. Soooo, if there are typos, you know why. <<<< Totally kidding.
I'm a little obsessed with sangria.
There is actually a restaurant here in my hometown that makes the BEST, out of this world, blow your mind, sangria.
Their food is equally amazing....but, MAN that sangria. I dream of it.
Dan is like "hey, you want to go get some sang...." and I'm already out the door.
Some may call this irrational.
I call it happy hour.
Check out our video for this recipe below!
How do you like your sangria? Red? White?
I can't pick.
But, if I had to, it would be this red one here.
It's EASY to make. It will take you all of 5 minutes to get this into the pitcher.
I love that this isn't overly sweet. It's an easy drinker.
What we're working with here is:
Red wine of your choice, a few shots of brandy, some O.J. and cranberry juice.
Toss in some orange slices, fresh cranberries, and cinnamon.
It tastes like fall/winter.
It may be a cold beverage, but, it still warms your soul.
Enjoy this! Printable recipe for you below.
Sparkling Cranberry Sangria
- 1 Cup fresh cranberries optional
- 1 Orange sliced
- 3 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 750ml Bottle red wine I used cabernet sauvignon
- 3 Shots of brandy
- 1 ½ Cups orange juice
- 3-4 Cups cranberry juice enough to fill your pitcher the rest of the way
- 1-2 Cups club soda
- Place fresh cranberries (if using), sliced orange, and cinnamon sticks in the bottom of a large pitcher.
- Pour the wine, orange juice, and cranberry juice over the fruit and cinnamon.
- Stir, and allow to chill for at least two hours for best flavor.
- Pour sangria into glasses to ¾ full, top with club soda.
- ***Cook time is chill time.
If you're looking for other fun holiday cocktails I recommend trying my Holiday Mimosa Punch!