Sheet Pan Cajun Garlic Chicken & Fries – The easiest and most mouthwatering baked Cajun chicken recipe you’ll ever taste! This Cajun chicken is made easy using one sheet pan, served alongside seasoned fries for a complete meal your family will love!
Hey there everyone! Today I’m sharing one of my families favorite sheet pan dinners with you. This post first appeared over at Eazy Peazy Mealz Cajun Garlic Chicken & Fries where I’m a contributor.
I’m completely in love with this Cajun chicken. It is so flavorful, juicy and tender. No boring chicken dinners here!
As I mentioned in my post at Eazy Peazy Mealz, we eat chicken all the time, and I don’t want my family (or myself) getting bored. This one was a real hit for everyone, especially for the kids since they love getting to have french fries with their supper!
I’ll be honest, sometimes if I am in a real hurry we have the chicken and fries and only that. If I’m not being super lazy/busy then I just make a quick salad to get some veggies in our dinner as well.
If you aren’t into the french fries, or don’t have any on hand, this chicken is delicious served over rice!
Aside from the amazing buttery Cajun flavor in this recipe, my second favorite thing about Sheet Pan Cajun Garlic Chicken & Fries is that I can have dinner on the table fast!
This dinner takes me five minutes or less of prep work, and only 20-25 minutes in the oven. Using store bought wedge style french fries and seasoning them myself saves me from the work of peeling and slicing up potatoes, which is something I don’t necessarily have time for on a busy weeknight!
A quick tip for the fries. I know that the recipe calls for the oven to be at 400 degrees, and sometimes your frozen fries may show a different cooking temperature on the package. That’s okay! Go ahead and preheat the oven to 400 only. If you like your fries extra crispy, you can cook them for about 5 minutes before adding the chicken.
The temperature at 400 and cooking time of 20-25 minutes ensures that your chicken won’t dry out.
Sheet Pan Cajun Garlic Chicken & Fries
- 1 1/2 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast 2 large cut in half
- 1 (16 Ounce) Bag Frozen Wedge Style French Fries
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder, Divided
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray, or line with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray for easy cleanup.
- In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter, oilive oil, honey, lemon, cajun seasoning, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Place the fries on one side of baking sheet, sprinkle with 1/2 Tablespoon of Cajun seasoning and 1 Teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Place chicken on baking sheet, season both sides with salt & pepper.
- Drizzle half of glaze over chicken and brush on to coat.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle remaining glaze. Return to oven and broil for 5-10 minutes.