Honey Lime Mojito Fruit Salad – A quick, easy, and refreshing summer fruit salad with a tangy honey lime dressing, and the addition of mint for a splash of mojito flavor!
Ok, I know, there are only about a bajillion fruit salad recipes out there.
But, why not add another that really jazzes up the typical honey/lime dressing combo?
I love sipping on a nice cold mojito when it’s hot outside.
Sometimes when it’s REALLY hot all I can tolerate is an icy beverage and a big bowl of fruit salad.
Here’s where the fruit salad and the mojito combine, get married, and make my fave new summer salad ever.
You can really play around with whatever fruit combo you like best for this – I add the pineapple instead of oranges because it somehow tastes completely spectacular with the mint!
AND – yes, it is a mojito salad, so the addition of rum is totally optional, but I highly recommend it if your having a fun adults only gathering this summer!
I’ve done this with plain rum, coconut rum and they’re both amazing.
Most of the time we make it without because we do have kiddos – the addition of mint with the sweet lime dressing is really what makes it taste mojito-ey anyway, and you won’t miss the alcohol if you don’t use it.
Welcome to your new favorite way to cool off this summer!
Honey Lime Mojito Fruit Salad
- 1 Pound Strawberries, Quartered
- 1 Cup Red Grapes, Cut in half
- 12 Ounces Blueberries
- 4 Kiwi, Peeled and sliced
- 1 Cup Pineapple Chunks, Fresh or canned
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Mint, Chopped
- Juice of one lime
- 1 Ounce Rum, OPTIONAL
- Place the prepared fruits into a large serving bowl, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, lime juice, chopped mint, and rum if using.
- Pour the dressing over the fruits and stir gently to combine. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.