These traditional rice krispie treats are taken to the next level by adding golden Oreo cookies and sprinkles! A no bake treat that comes together in ten minutes.
Don't forget to follow me HERE on Pinterest to keep all of your favorite recipes handy for later!
You guys. These treats are crazy!
In a good way.
Rice Krispie cereal, golden oreo cookies, gooey marshmallow....SPRINKLES.
These taste like funfetti cake batter. I can't get over how good they are!
Check out our video of these treats being made!
These babies take all of about 10 minutes to make.
They set up just as quickly as your regular rice krispie treats.
No fuss. Just delicious, heavenly, sprinkly, dessert.
I like that I can make these with my kids.
Something about sprinkles makes the kiddos want to get into the kitchen and help.
Mostly, it makes them want to eat! I can't say that I blame them.
Hope you love these as much as we do!
- 4 Cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 2 Cups golden oreo cookies crushed
- 4 Cups mini marshmallows or 40 large marshmallows
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- ⅓ Cup sprinkles
- Pour crushed Oreos into a large bowl, with the 4 cups of cereal, set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat the marshmallows and butter over medium heat until almost no lumps remain.
- Turn off heat and pour cookies and cereal into marshmallow mixture.
- Pour sprinkles into cookie/marshmallow mixture.
- Stir to combine.
- Press mixture into pan and allow to cool.
- Top with extra cookies and sprinkles if desired.