Club Sandwich Dip is one of our all time favorite dip recipes! Full of bacon, ham, turkey, and 3 cheeses, this one is a winner with your favorite chips, crackers or bread!
I keep telling you guys that I can make a meal out of any dip, and let me tell you what, this one eats like a meal all on it's own! Club sandwiches are a classic, and a fave, kind of a stand-by for me when we go to a restaurant and I can't decide what I want! The idea for this dip was to basically just deconstruct the sandwich into a shareable party dip, or honestly, dinner if you want to serve it with some veggies and toasted bread for dipping! If you're looking for more of my fun dips try out this Creamy Crab Dip and my new Fiesta Cream Cheese Dip!
What is Club Sandwich Dip?
This dip is cream cheese based. It starts with 8 ounces of cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix. Then, you fold in ham, turkey, cooked crispy chopped bacon and cheddar and swiss cheese! I know some people aren't a fan of Swiss, that's ok this is great with mozzarella or Monterrey Jack cheese too! Once your dip is mixed up you'll top it with diced tomatoes, lettuce and your remaining meats and cheese. It's a really hearty dip, but it's also pretty enough to take to a party! You can serve this right away, or make ahead and chill, but I do recommend eating it within 24 hours after mixing it up for the best flavor.
How to Make Club Sandwich Dip:
- Anytime I make a cream cheese based dip, I like to use my hand mixer to make sure everything is incorporated well. Start with a large mixing bowl and your hand mixer. Mix the cream cheese with the mayo and seasonings. You can do this part while your bacon is cooking if desired.
- Next, keep your hand mixer and blend in half of the cheeses, and half of all of your meat.
- Spread the dip in your desired serving bowl. Now, top it with your remaining meat, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes as desired!
What to Serve with Club Sandwich Dip:
I like serving this dip with buttery crackers (like Ritz) and wavy potato chips! It's also great with veggies like celery, sliced bell peppers, and carrots. You can also use toasted slices of bread. Since this is a thick and hearty dip, make sure your dippers will be able to stand up to it!
Club Sandwich Dip
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Pound Bacon Cooked and Chopped
- ½ Pound Deli Turkey Chopped
- ½ Pound Deli Ham Chopped
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Cup Diced Tomato
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, ranch mix, and garlic powder.
- Add half each of the bacon, turkey, ham, cheddar, and Swiss cheese to the dip and mix to combine.
- Spread the dip into a large serving dish and top with the remaining, bacon, turkey, ham, cheddar, swiss and all of the shredded lettuce and tomato.
- Serve immediately with chips, crackers, toasted bread, and veggies of choice.