Brownie Bottom Oreo Cheesecake Bars – These easy to make no bake cheesecake bars are rich and creamy, packed with Oreo cookies and feature a decadent brownie crust!
YOU GUYS. Brownie bottom cheesecake for president.
I’m serious, this is now in my top three favorite desserts.
I also may never ever ever use a traditional cookie crust again, because brownie for crust has completely won my heart.
If you are going to splurge on a dessert this summer, it needs to be this one.
The recipe makes a giant pan and serves 24 people – but, good luck not eating 3 or 4 of these yourself.
We’re heading out for Chicago tomorrow and I’m seriously wondering if I can sneak some of these cheesecake bars in my bag on the plane??
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO FOR THIS RECIPE BELOW!
These may have a tongue twister of a title, but that’s just because they’re filled up with so much goodness. They’re insanely simple to make.
The brownie bottom is just from a good store bought, fudge brownie mix. Making it up in a 9×13 inch pan produces thinner brownies that are perfect to be used as a crust!
Our cheesecake filling is no bake, so you only need to heat up your oven once to bake the brownies.
Do let the brownies cool all the way before you top with the cheesecake, or you’ll end up with a mess. I always stick my pan of brownies in the fridge and they only need about 20-30 minutes to cool. I’m impatient, what can I say?
After you get everything assembled, you’ll want to chill these cheesecake bars for a good 2-3 hours before serving.
That way they will keep their pretty shape and not fall apart on you. Be sure to plan ahead for chilling time if you want to take these to a potluck or party.
Enjoy what I think is sure to be your new fave summer dessert!
I mean, how could it not be? Cheesecake, Oreo’s, Brownie. Doesn’t get better.
Brownie Bottom Oreo Cheesecake Bars
FOR THE BROWNIE CRUST:
- 1 (19.5 Ounce) Box Fudge Brownie Mix
- Eggs, Water, and Oil as called for on your box of brownie mix
FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- 3 (8 Ounce) Packages Cream Cheese, Softened to room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 8 Ounces Whipped Topping
- 40 Oreo Cookies, Crushed and divided
- Preheat oven as directed on your box of brownie mix. Line a 9x13 inch pan with non stick foil and spray with non stick cooking spray or grease lightly with oil. Prepare and bake the brownies as directed on the box for a 9x13 inch pan. Allow to cool completely.
- For the cheesecake:In a large bowl or bowl of stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fold in the whipped topping, fold in half of the crushed Oreo cookies. Spread the cheesecake on top of the cooled brownies. Top with the remaining crushed Oreo's. Chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
This recipe has been shared over at The Weekend Potluck!