Baked Garlic Butter Chicken - Tender, juicy chicken that's packed with flavor from garlic butter, and ranch seasoning! Baked up in one pan with green beans and red potatoes for an easy and complete meal.
So, you guys know how people always say "winner winner chicken dinner" and you're like "stop saying that you sound ridiculous?" No? Ok.
Well, anyway, this IS a serious chicken dinner winner! I haven't met anyone that doesn't like this, and that's saying a lot considering I have a son that is super picky about any kind of sauce on his food.
I'll go out on a limb and say that because this sauce is mostly just delicious garlic butter it's really in his "safe zone."
The only "secret" in this garlic butter sauce is our friend, ranch seasoning mix! I can't deal with bland chicken, the ranch really gives it that extra punch of flavor I'm looking for.
I know people have this fear of baking chicken in the oven because of it possibly coming out completely dry, inedible, and tasteless.
I promise that you don't have to worry about that with this recipe. The chicken comes out so juicy and tender, every single time!
The key is to remember that it's best to keep this dish covered in foil the whole time it's in the oven.
The red potatoes and green beans cook in the bottom of the pan with the delicious sauce and natural chicken flavors. They're seriously out of this world, you guys - that coming from a girl who isn't the biggest green bean fan in the world!
Enjoy this flavor packed dinner! This takes me typically 10 minutes or so of actual hands on time. The rest of the time the chicken and veggies are doing their thing in the oven.
It really is also a darn healthy meal! I do know there is some butter going on in here, BUT, it's mostly for flavor. You won't be eating a large amount of the butter on your plate.
Unless of course, you want to slather your chicken and veggies in extra butter sauce. In which case, I totally won't judge!
Baked Garlic Butter Chicken
- 1.5 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, This was two large breasts cut in half for me
- 1.5 Pounds Small Red Skin Potatoes, Cut into quarters
- 12 Ounces Fresh Green Beans
- 1 Packet Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 5 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place the diced red potatoes on one-half of the baking dish, and the green beans on the other half. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Season the chicken breasts on both sides with the ranch dressing mix, salt, pepper, and paprika. Lay the chicken breasts in the pan on top of the vegetables. In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter, olive oil, and garlic powder. Drizzle the butter mixture evenly over the chicken and vegetables.
- Cover the dish with nonstick foil. Bake in preheated oven for 40 - 60 minutes until chicken is cooked completely and vegetables are tender.