Thanksgiving Punch is easy to make with only 4 simple ingredients! This refreshing, festive punch recipe can be made with or without alcohol to suit your taste!
Just a simple, but really flavorful and delicious drink for you today to round out your Thanksgiving meal! Todays post is short and sweet, like most of my drink recipes because it only has four ingredients. Adults and kiddos really love this punch! I tend to make it family friendly and alcohol free so everyone can enjoy. Then, you can just have some bottles on the side if anyone wants to add a little kick to their drink. This punch is super easy to make a double/triple batch too depending on how big your crowd will be. I always make extra to be safe because it goes really fast! If you are looking for any other festive fall drinks we really love this Chai Spiced Fall Sangria and our Warm Wine Apple Cider cocktails too!
Ingredients, Substitutes, and Tips:
- Apple Cider: Buy the big jug! You want a good spiced apple cider that you'd happily drink plain. The recipe calls for 6 cups, but I usually end up doubling it anyway.
- Orange Juice: Use what you like but I really prefer pulp free. Especially since you're probably serving this for more than just yourself pulp free is the way to go since some people can't take pulp at all!
- Pomegranate Juice: I use the Pom Wonderful brand, and I'd say it's the most common. In my grocery store it's up with all of the produce and easy to find! If you can't find it, you can use cranberry instead.
- Ginger Ale: Any kind is fine! I pour it in the pitcher, but to keep it more fizzy you can also top off each glass instead. If you wan't to make this one boozy bowl of punch, you can use some ginger beer instead.
- Alcohol: We serve this with bottles of apple or cinnamon whisky on the side for the adults! It's also good with a spiced rum, or even a vanilla or apple vodka if you want. If you'd like to add it into the whole punch bowl, I'd start with one cup of the alcohol you want, then taste and add more if desired.
- 6 Cups Apple Cider Chilled
- 2 Cups Orange Juice Chilled
- 1 Cup Pomegranate Juice Chilled
- 2 Cups Ginger Ale Chilled
- Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add sliced oranges, apples, and cinnamon sticks to the punch if desired.
- Chill any leftover punch in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.