Sweet Cream Bacon Monkey Bread – a classic pull apart breakfast or dessert favorite with the tastiest twist! This monkey bread is packed full of bacon and has a sweet cream glaze, the perfect salty/sweet combination!
You guys. This monkey bread is where it’s at. It’s a total life changing sweet and salty experience.
You all know me, and you know that I am a firm believer that sweet things are good, and salty things are good, but they’re ALLLLWAYS best when combined.
Give me the sweet/salty pan of carbs. Give it to me now.
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO FOR THIS RECIPE BELOW!
I’m pretty sure that I’ve ranted about not being a morning person several times on this blog – thank you for listening.
The only thing I really look forward to in the morning is a big fat cup-o-coffee.
Ok, that’s a lie, I look forward to the coffee because of the creamer.
Sweet Cream creamer from International Delight is by far my favorite. The one I always have stocked in my fridge. The one I literally get out of bed for!
Since I obviously have a serious emotional relationship with Sweet Cream – it was high time I use it in my fave breakfast food and have an even tastier reason to get up and seize the day.
And by “seize the day” I mean get up and “stuff my mouth full of the best monkey bread ever.”
Ok, let’s chat about our pan of deliciousness.
I mean, how can you not love soft bread that’s rolled in cinnamon sugar, then baked up with a maple and Sweet Cream mixture, and bacon?
You can’t not love it, it’s impossible. The entire pan of this that I ate is proof.
When it comes out of the oven all warm and gooey – I added a super simple Sweet Cream glaze on the top.
Yes, creamer inside the monkey bread AND on top of the monkey bread. You’re welcome.
Ahhhh, salty sweet goodness. Love at first sight, you guys!
Wanna know what else I love?
COUPONS! International Delight gives you those if ya pop over and sign up as a member. Creamer coupons = never being sad and out of creamer in the morning.
Enjoy this monkey bread!
- MONKEY BREAD:
- 12 Slices Bacon Cooked and Crumbled
- 2 (16 ounce) Tubes Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup International Delight Sweet Cream Creamer
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 3/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Stick Butter Melted
- SWEET CREAM GLAZE:
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Cup International Delight Sweet Cream Creamer
- FOR THE MONKEY BREAD:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12 cup bundt pan, set aside.
- Remove biscuits from package, cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. In a large zip top bag combine the cinnamon and sugar. Place biscuit pieces in bag (I do about half at a time) seal bag, shake well to coat.
- In a medium bowl stir together the melted butter, International Delight Sweet Cream creamer, maple syrup, and brown sugar.
- Place about 1/3 of the bacon into the prepared bundt pan. Top with 1/3 of the biscuit pieces. Repeat layers two more times, until all of the biscuits and bacon are in the pan.
- Pour the creamer and syrup mixture evenly over the biscuits and bacon. Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, until biscuits are golden and cooked through. Allow the monkey bread to cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
- FOR THE GLAZE:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar with the International Delight Sweet Cream creamer about 1-2 minutes until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cooked monkey bread as desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.