Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies - These strawberry cookies are sure to be some of the softest, most mouthwatering cookies you have ever had! Amazing cookies made easy with only one bowl for mixing, and tasty Pillsbury boxed strawberry cake mix!
Remember to follow The Salty Marshmallow on Pinterest for all things that make me hungry!
Hey, you GUYS! I wish you could see my face right now. I'm smiling from ear to ear right now because I get to share these cookies with you!!
If you've read my about me, you'll know that I first started baking about 6 years ago - and these cake mix cookies are where everything started!
Strawberry cake mix cookies are still a MAJOR favorite in my house. My kids request them all the time....and I'm going, hey, I can bake other stuff now! They don't care, they love these, and so do I.
CHECK THE VIDEO OUT BELOW!
I have a feeling the kiddos like these best, because they are the very first thing we started baking together.
They were SO little then!! Ok, let's stop all that before I start crying. There's no crying in baking......
Or, is it no crying in baseball? We should probably ask Tom Hanks to confirm. <--------Name that movie.
This is going to be a short post today, folks. I want you to have this recipe and make it as quickly as you can get your mixing bowl out and ready to go!
After six years and approximately, maybe, ten bajillion times of making these cookies. This recipe is perfected.
I hope you enjoy these cookies just as much as we do!
PIN IT now to keep it handy for later!
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 Box strawberry cake mix
- 1 Stick butter softened
- 2 Eggs at room temperature
- 2 Teaspoons olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, or spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the cake mix, butter, eggs, oil, and extract if using in a large bowl with a hand mixer.
- Beat for 2-3 minutes until all ingredients are well combined.
- Drop cookie dough into prepared baking sheet in rounded Tablespoon fulls.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Frost cookies if desired after cooling.