Sprinkle Valentine's Day Cookies are super easy to whip up! Soft, sweet, chewy, cookies rolled in your favorite sprinkles!
YES, I'm back with more sprinkle cookies!
This time we have included a video of these babies for you, check it out below!
If you stop by on the regular, you will remember that I posted this recipe for Christmas as well. If you'd like to see the Christmas version, you can find it HERE.
Since these sprinkle cookies were a huge hit with everyone, I thought, why not do a Valentine's Day version as well?!
One thing I love about these is that they're so versatile. All you have to do is change up your sprinkle colors and you can make these for any occasion.
So the recipe here is the same as the Christmas version that we already know and adore.
You do need to chill this dough, but absolutely no rolling is required.
This dough is simple, comes together fast, then forget it and let it chill until you're ready to bake!
If you're looking for a chocolatey Valentine's day cookies you can find my big chocolate M&M cookies HERE.
Soft Batch Valentine's Day Sprinkle Cookies
- 1 Stick Butter, Softened
- ¼ Cup Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 ½ Cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 2 ½ Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Corn Starch
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Sprinkles
- In bowl of stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, or a large bowl using hand mixer, cream together the butter, cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and extracts until light and fluffy. About 5 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula. Add the flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt. Mix together on low/medium speed for one minute, until combined.
- Refrigerate dough for two hours before baking.
- When dough is done chilling, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the sprinkles into a medium bowl, and roll tablespoon sized balls of dough into the sprinkles.
- Place the cookies onto prepared baking sheet, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes. These should not turn golden brown, and will still look wet when they come out of the oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 3-5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.