Snickers Caramel Apple Dip is a decadent cream cheese dip recipe for fall! Full of brown sugar, cinnamon, caramel, apples, and Snickers candy bars!
We are absolutely in love with this caramel apple dip! If you follow along on Facebook you'll know we are definitely starting to hit the ground running with fall recipes. Anything caramel apple is my very favorite, so, this dip is a must!
Snickers are the perfect candy bar to add to this dip. Something about them just goes really well with the caramel and apples!
This dip is easy to make by simply beating together softened cream cheese with caramel, sugar, and spices. After that you can top it with the candy bars and chopped apples and serve right away. Or, you can allow it to chill in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before serving. If you are serving at a later time, add the chopped apples and snickers right before serving.
Caramel Apple Dip:
This isn't your traditional caramel apple dip that you get from the store. It's much more exciting than that!
The base of the dip tastes a lot like cheesecake and gets even more flavor from brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and of course caramel sauce. On top are chopped apples, snickers, and even more caramel drizzle. This is great served with just apple slices or graham crackers.
Snickers Caramel Apple Dip
- 2 8 Ounce Packages Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Caramel Sauce, Divided
- 2 Apples, Chopped
- 2 Snickers Candy Bars, Chopped
- In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and HALF of the caramel sauce until smooth.
- Pour the dip into a serving bowl.
- If you are serving the dip right away, top with the chopped apples, snickers, and drizzle with the remaining caramel.
- Alternately, you can cover the dip and chill for up to two days then top with the apples, snickers, and caramel right before serving.