Pomegranate Rosé Spritzer is the perfect, bubbly, refreshing and lightly sweet holiday drink! This spritzer only requires 3 ingredients and is easy to drink year round!
This spritz is slightly sweet, fizzy, and really just a delightfully easy drink to have around the holidays! Honestly, this can be an anytime of year drink but pomegranate really makes me feel like the holidays are here! I also love that this is more of a refreshing drink to have around with all of the heavy and rich delicious foods we're chowing down on this time of year! I'd rather save my super sweet tooth for Sprinkle Christmas Cookies than have a super sweet cocktail! The pomegranate makes this one look festive and just gives the rosé wine a little pick me up along with a little irresistible fizz! The only ingredients needed are your favorite rosé, a good pomegranate juice, and some ginger beer or club soda. You can of course garnish with oranges and pomegranate arils to make it extra pretty. You can totally add a squeeze of orange juice in there too if you want! Also try out our Apple Cider Cocktail too, it's super cozy and can make a big batch for a crowd!
Pomegranate Spritzer Cocktail Notes:
- The biggest tip of all for this drink is to make sure your wine and juice are VERY, VERY COLD! Chill them for as long as you can before making these drinks. I personally like to stick my wine and pomegranate juice in the freezer for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Don't try making this drink ahead of time. It's super simple to make in less than 5 minutes anyway. If you make it ahead the wine won't be as fresh and the ginger beer or club soda will make the drink go flat.
- We really love the ginger beer addition, especially during fall/winter because it gives the drink a little warmness. But, if you don't like ginger just use a club soda which is traditional for spritzers anyway. You can also use a citrus flavored sparkling water which is so good!
- If you do use ginger beer, just know a little goes a long way. Start with just a splash, then taste and add more to your own preference. Same with club soda, a splash will do so you don't water your cocktail down too much. Add more/less to your own preference.
- These spritzes can be served with ice if desired. I recommend adding the ice, wine, and juice then stirring. Then, add the fizz over the top so it stays nice and bubbly. You can also cut up oranges and pomegranate ahead of time to serve on the side for garnish.
Pomegranate Rosé Spritzer
- 1 750ML Bottle Rosé Wine
- 1-2 Cups Pomegranate Juice
- 1 Can Ginger Beer or Club Soda
- If desired add ice halfway up a standard wine glass.
- Fill each glass up halfway with wine and 1-2 shots of pomegranate juice and stir. Top off with a splash of ginger beer, club soda, or citrus sparkling water to taste.
- Serve immediately garnished with sliced oranges and pomegranate arils if desired.