Pepperoni Pizza Fries – an easy game day appetizer! french fries baked up and topped with tasty pizza sauce, melty mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni!
Can you tell that I have Super Bowl on my mind?
My team won’t be playing, so, I’m basically just in it for the food this year.
That’s a lie. I’m in it for the food every year.
I think that pizza and football always go hand in hand. But, ordering pizza for a big crowd is a little pricey….
And, making pizza when you’re trying to watch the game and have a good time isn’t ideal either!
Soooo, why not put pizza on ready made fries?
This comes together in minutes, no fussy ingredients. Frozen fries, ready to go pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni.
Of course, feel free to load these fries up with any of your favorite toppings. You really can’t go wrong here!
If you’re looking for a traditional homemade pizza my Thin Crust Pizza recipe makes two 12 inch pizzas and is also a major crowd pleaser! You can find it right HERE.
Enjoy your new found love for french fry crust pizza! Pizza on everything, pizza for everybody.
Pepperoni Pizza Fries
- 1 32 Ounce Bag Frozen french fries
- 1 Cup Pizza sauce
- 2 Cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 8 Ounce Package sliced pepperoni
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Italian seasoning optional
- Preheat oven and cook the frozen french fries according to package directions.
- Remove fries from oven and top with pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni, and seasoning as desired.
- Return fries to oven and cook for 5 more minutes, or until hot and bubbly.