Peanut Butter Brownie Cups – These bite sized brownie cups couldn’t be easier to make or more fun to eat! Brownie cups that are filled with a creamy peanut butter filling for a decadent, poppable treat that will please a crowd!
This post is sponsored by our friends over at International Delight. I’m thrilled to be partnering with them to come up with all kinds of fun and creative treats using our favorite creamer flavors!
Ok, so I might be thinking ahead a little bit here, you guys. I already have Easter on my mind! I know it’s a little way off yet. But, I like to plan ahead when I can. Especially when it comes to all the delicious food!
When it comes to Easter, candy is everywhere, especially if you have kiddos! I think it’s nice to break away from some of the plain pre-packaged chocolates and have a really fun dessert. I know that the adults in my house always appreciate a creative treat.
These brownie cups are really fun for any occasion, holiday or not! Who doesn’t love a good dose of chocolate and peanut butter?! It’s a combination that never gets old. That’s probably why International Delight has an amazing REESE’S peanut butter cup creamer.
Have you tried it yet? If not, you must. You’ll never want to start your day any other way. You’ll also want to start sneaking it into your baked goods just like I do!
How Do You Make Brownie Cups?
- So easy! These brownie cups start with a box of brownie mix. You make them according to package directions, then add about 1 teaspoon of the mixture to mini muffin tin cups.
- After the brownies come out of the oven, you simply use the back of your teaspoon to make a kind of “well” in the center of each mini brownie.
- Let them cool, and add your peanut butter filling! It’s as simple as that.
Enjoy! Be sure to check out our video for this recipe below!
Peanut Butter Brownie Cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spoon one teaspoon of prepared brownie mix into each muffin cup.
- Bake the brownies for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and use the back of a teaspoon to make a well in the center of each brownie.
- In a large bowl mix together the cream cheese, peanut butter, and creamer.
- Pipe or spoon the cream cheese mixture into cooled brownie cups.
- Top with chopped Reese's as desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.