One pot pizza pasta is an easy, 20 minute, one pot pizza casserole that’s full of Italian sausage, pepperoni, pizza sauce, and lots of delicious, gooey, cheese!
Come and follow me on Pinterest for more delicious food!
Would you all judge me if I told you that I could just live on pizza, and pizza alone? And that I sometimes do? Seriously, I won’t tell you how often we order pizza in my house. It’s definitely on the regular….at least every single Sunday.
Sunday is pizza day, everyone in my house knows it, we have no shame.
Check out our video for this recipe below and have a little look-see at just how easy this is to get together and to your table!
The big old problem with regular ordering of pizza, at least in my world, is that we all want to order from a different place! I’m a Pizza Hut girl, nostalgic, reminds me of being a kid.
Side note: Ya know those white plastic things that come in the middle of the pizza to keep it from sticking to the top of the box? Those were totally chairs and tables for my barbies when I was a child. Keepin’ it classy, you guys.
Enough about my childhood and takeout. Let’s talk about this pizza pasta real quick.
It keeps me from ordering takeout. So does my homemade thin crust pizza, also super easy and quick.
It has all the pizza flavor we desire, lots of cheese, pepperoni, bell peppers, sausage. You can also easily add your fave pizza toppings and make this completely your own.
I’ve been making this for my family for years and it’s one of my favorite “pizzas” to make. One pot, 20 minutes….PIZZA casserole, yes!
PS: You can find the super handy “meat crushing” tool I use in the video right HERE. Best invention ever for cooking ground meat.
One Pot Supreme Pizza Pasta
- 1 Pound Italian Sausage
- 1 Large bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 white or red onion chopped
- 2 Cups water
- 24 Slices Pepperoni cut in half
- 16 Ounces Rigatoni Pasta
- 1 24 Ounce Jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook the sausage, bell pepper, and onion, in a large pot over medium heat until sausage is cooked through.
- Add the box of pasta, the marinara sauce, and 2 cups of water to the pot and stir.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cover pot and cook for 15 minutes, until pasta is tender.
- Add the pepperoni, black olives, 1 Cup of the mozzarella, and the parmesan cheese to the pot and stir.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and allow to cook for 2-3 more minutes, until cheese is melted.
*** This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you purchase a product via my blog I might make a few cents. All opinions are completely my own.***