Million Dollar Ravioli Lasagna is the easiest and most flavorful baked ravioli you'll ever make! Made with stuffed ravioli, layered with creamy cheeses, and drenched in savory marinara sauce. This comfort food lasagna casserole is a total crowd pleaser!
This Million Dollar Ravioli Lasagna has been a family favorite for years! It is so quick and easy to assemble with just about 10 minutes of prep time. Loaded with beef stuffed ravioli, but you can use cheese or mushroom ravioli for a meatless meal. Layered with cream cheese, parmesan, sour cream and savory seasonings. And of course, plenty of marinara and mozzarella for a truly comforting ravioli bake!
We call this dish ravioli "lasagna" because it is layered like traditional lasagna instead of mixing everything together. I prefer the beef ravioli to get a bit of meat in the dish, and because it's already quite rich from all of the cheese. If you LOVE all things lasagna like we do, be sure to try my One Pan Macaroni Lasagna, Amazing Lasagna Pizza, or Tortellini Lasagna Soup!
Classic Italian flavors come together in a new and enticing way in this amazing recipe!
- Frozen Beef Ravioli: You can swap this out for cheese or mushroom filled ravioli for a meatless option.
- Cream Cheese: A full fat cream cheese will give you the best taste and creamy texture.
- Sour Cream: Sour cream gives this dish a tangy flavor and creamy texture, great if you’re not a fan of traditional ricotta cheese in lasagna.
- Parmesan Cheese: Freshly grated adds an incredible flavor.
- Garlic and Onion Powder: This classic combination is needed for any good Italian dish!
- Italian Seasoning: You can use a blend or make your own!
- Salt: A dash for flavor, adjust to your taste.
- Shredded Mozzarella: Shredded works best here.
- Marinara Sauce: A jar of store bought or homemade will work for this recipe!
How to Make Million Dollar Ravioli Lasagna:
Layered like a traditional lasagna, this ravioli bake is full of flavor. Layer it up, bake, and indulge!
Preheat your oven to 400°F.
I like to start by preparing my cheese mixture. Combine the softened cream cheese, sour cream, half a cup of the parmesan cheese, garlic and onion powder, Italian seasonings, and salt in a medium sized bowl. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
Spread about ¼ cup of marinara sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Then place an even layer of the frozen ravioli on top (about half).
Next, spread half of the cream cheese mixture and about a cup of the mozzarella cheese over the ravioli. Spread half of the remaining marinara sauce over top of the cheese layer.
Repeat these layers one more time, ending with a sprinkling of mozzarella and parmesan on top.
Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes just until all of the cheese is melted.
Serve and enjoy.
Million Dollar Ravioli Lasagna Recipe Notes and Tips
- Make sure your cream cheese is softened, this makes it more malleable and mixing it with the other ingredients a breeze.
- There’s no need to cook the frozen ravioli prior to baking, making this recipe even easier!
- Spinach stuffed ravioli adds a touch of green to the dish. You could even add spinach into one of the layers if you’re looking to hide some veggies into this meal.
- Store leftovers of this lasagna in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- This ravioli lasagna is perfect for making ahead and freezing. Assemble as directed but do not bake. Store in a freezer safe container and freeze for up to a month. When ready to bake, if still frozen, bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until everything is cooked through and the cheese has melted. For faster cooking, let thaw in the fridge overnight and bake as directed in the original recipe.
Million Dollar Ravioli Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix together the softened cream cheese with the sour cream, ½ cup of the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder, and salt.
- Pour about ¼ cup of marinara sauce onto the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer on top of the marinara sauce.
- Top with half of the cream cheese mixture, and about 1 Cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread half of the remaining marinara sauce on top of the mozzarella.
- Repeat these layers one more time ending with a sprinkling of mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish with foil and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.