Million Dollar Ravioli Lasagna is the easiest and most flavorful baked ravioli you’ll ever make! This comfort food lasagna casserole is a total crowd pleaser!
Million Dollar Ravioli Lasagna:
This Million Dollar Ravioli Lasagna has been a family favorite for years! It is so quick and easy to assemble with just about 10 minutes of prep time. It’s loaded with beef ravioli, or you can use cheese or mushroom ravioli for a meatless meal. Layered with cream cheese, parmesan, sour cream and seasonings. Then plenty of marinara and mozzarella for a truly comforting ravioli bake.
This is called ravioli “lasagna” because it is layered like traditional lasagna instead of mixing everything together. I prefer the beef ravioli to get a bit of meat in the dish, and because it’s already quite rich from all of the cheese. If you LOVE all things lasagna like we do, be sure to try my One Pan Macaroni Lasagna too!
How to Make Ravioli Lasagna:
- I like to start by preparing my cheese mixture first. You will combine the softened cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan, and seasonings in a medium sized bowl.
- There is no need to cook the ravioli ahead of time!
- Spread about 1/4 cup of marinara sauce into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Then place and even layer of the frozen ravioli on top.
- Next, spread on half of the cream cheese mixture, half of the mozzarella cheese, and half of the remaining marinara sauce.
- You will repeat these layers one more time, ending with a sprinkling of mozzarella and parmesan.
- Then, bake in your preheated oven for about 30 minutes covered with foil. Uncover and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes just until all of the cheese is melted.
Million Dollar Ravioli Lasagna
- 1 25 Ounce Package Frozen Beef Ravioli
- 1 8 Ounce Package Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese Divided
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese Divided
- 1 24 Ounce Jar Marinara Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix together the softened cream cheese with the sour cream, 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder, and salt.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of marinara sauce onto the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer on top of the marinara sauce.
- Top with half of the cream cheese mixture, and about 1 Cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread half of the remaining marinara sauce on top of the mozzarella.
- Repeat these layers one more time ending with a sprinkling of mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish with foil and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.