Million Dollar Chicken Spaghetti – The best ever chicken spaghetti that is easy to make! This mouthwatering chicken spaghetti casserole is rich and hearty, full of cream cheese, bacon, sour cream, parmesan, mozzarella, tender chicken, and spaghetti noodles baked to perfection!
So, by now I’ll go ahead and assume that we have all heard of the Million Dollar Spaghetti that has become incredibly popular on Pinterest, right?
Well, I love the stuff, and I also adore baked spaghetti so it was time to make a marriage of the two!
I did quite a bit of experimenting with chicken spaghetti to make sure this was truly the ultimate hearty casserole that I was looking for. It’s super indulgent, and makes a boatload of food so you have enough for two dinners or enough to feed a big crowd.
Like all of the other recipes on my site, there was also the requirement that this casserole had to be easy. I am a firm believer that casseroles should not be complicated.
This chicken spaghetti is made with simple, everyday ingredients. I typically have everything to make this already stocked in my pantry and fridge!
This is nothing but pure, stick to your ribs comfort food. The kind of cheesy goodness that can keep me coming back for seconds all throughout our cold weather seasons.
Let’s talk about how easy this is to put together and some tips for success, shall we?
- I boil my noodles and cook my bacon at the same time to multitask and get this in the oven faster. If you don’t have time to do both, you can always use bacon bits or pre-cooked bacon for this recipe.
- I generally always utilize a rotisserie chicken to keep this recipe even more simple. If I have some of my All Purpose Crockpot Shredded Chicken laying around, I’ll use that instead.
- Bacon and spaghetti take a few minutes to cook. While that’s going on I grab a big bowl and mix up the cream cheese, cream of chicken, sour cream, shredded chicken, and parmesan. Then, a small bowl to melt my butter and whisk in the eggs and parmesan.
- By the time your noodles and bacon are done, you’re ready to start layering!
Be sure to check out my other comfort food favorites like Cheesy Taco Pasta and Crockpot Frito Chili Pie! If you are an Instant Pot user, make sure you try out my Instant Pot Spaghetti, it’s a reader fave!
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO FOR THIS RECIPE BELOW!
Come follow along with us on Facebook, we share the tastiest recipe videos daily!
Million Dollar Chicken Spaghetti
- 16 Ounces Spaghetti,
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 5 TBSP Butter, Melted
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 10 Ounce Cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Shredded Chicken
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Pound Bacon
- 1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil a 9x13 inch baking dish and set aside.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions, drain and set aside. While the spaghetti is cooking, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium high heat. Remove the bacon to drain on a paper towel lined plate and crumble when cooled.
- In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter, eggs, and parmesan cheese. Toss the parmesan mixture with the cooked spaghetti noodles.
- In a large bowl mix together the cream cheese, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, shredded chicken, mozzarella cheese, bacon, and seasonings.
- Pour half of the spaghetti into the prepared pan and top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat this step one more time. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-45 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.