Easy Hawaiian Dip is a super fun summer dip recipe! This cool and creamy dip is filled with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, pineapple, ham, bacon, and green onions. A mouthwatering sweet and savory combination!
This is one of those short and sweet mid-week posts from me this Wednesday. I just had to share this dip with you because I think it's so fun, and a really unique one for summer!
If someone LOVES Hawaiian style pizza, they will adore this dip. If they don't like Hawaiian pizza (like me) they will totally love this dip too.
There is nothing better to me than a good snack that combines sweet and savory for the ultimate flavor explosion! This Hawaiian dip takes about 5 minutes to put together, and no heating it required, perfect for summer pool parties!
Hawaiian Dip starts out with cream cheese and a bit of sour cream mixed together with pineapple juice. Then, you simply layer on the rest of your ingredients. I use a cheddar cheese blend, but, you could use just cheddar if you wish. I also have a feeling this would be tasty with Pepper Jack!
Next, layer on ham, crushed pineapple, bacon bits, and green onion. If you don't want to layer, you can absolutely just mix all of this together in one big bowl. I only layer because I love the way it looks!
Be sure to follow along with us on Facebook and check out some of these other great dip recipes!
Easy Hawaiian Dip
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- ¼ Cup Pineapple Juice, From your can of crushed pineapple
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple, Drained, Reserve ¼ Cup of juice
- 1 Cup Chopped Ham
- 1 2.8 Ounce Package Bacon Pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Green Onion
- In a large bowl blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, and pineapple juice until well mixed and smooth. Spread into a pie pan.
- Top the cream cheese mixture with the shredded cheese, crushed pineapple, chopped ham, bacon pieces, and green onion.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Dina Hower says
What do you recommend for dipping into dip with? Crackers?chips?
Micah P says
I can’t wait to give this recipe a try this week for Thanksgiving! What size can of pineapple do you need though? Please help
i used crisp bacon instead of ham.it was great