Creamy Cherry Chocolate Dip is the perfect chocolate cheesecake style dip for fruit, cookies, and crackers! We love this decadent chocolate dessert dip for the holidays!
If you are a regular around here you are well aware of the fact that I’m obsessed with making dip recipes! If you aren’t a regular reader, you should totally change that. I think this Key Lime Cheesecake Dip is one of my most popular, right along with my Buffalo Chicken Dip that everyone loves, and if you’re still looking for something fun for Thanksgiving try out my Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip too!
How to Make Creamy Cherry Chocolate Dip:
This cherry cheesecake dip is so creamy and chocolate-ey, and it could not be easier to make!
- You will start out with an 8-ounce package of softened cream cheese and place it in a large bowl if using a hand mixer, or the bowl of your stand mixer if you prefer.
- Add the brown sugar and granulated sugar to the cream cheese and beat on medium speed for 3-4 minutes until light, fluffy, and well incorporated.
- Next, add your box of chocolate pudding mix, vanilla extract, almond extract, and milk to the bowl and beat on low speed just until the mixture is well combined and creamy.
- Spread the chocolate dip into a serving dish and top evenly with the cherry pie filling.
- At this point, you can serve the dip right away, or chill for up to 24 hours.
- Serve this dip with your favorite fruits, vanilla wafers, cookies, graham crackers, and pretzels!
Creamy Cherry Chocolate Dip
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 3.9 Ounce Box Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 21 Ounce Can Cherry Pie Filling
- Add the softened cream cheese to a large bowl or bowl of stand mixer.
- Add the brown sugar and granulated sugar to the cream cheese and beat with mixer on medium speed for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Next, add the chocolate pudding mix, vanilla extract, almond extract, and milk to the bowl. Beat on low speed just until combined and creamy.
- Spread the chocolate dip into a serving dish and top evenly with the pie filling.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 24 hours.