Caramel Apple Cocktail is cool, creamy, perfectly sweet, and the best drink for fall! This cocktail comes together fast and only requires three ingredients to make!
Caramel Apple Cocktail:
We are loving this fall beverage so much, we've made it 3 times over the past few weeks! It's such a simple drink using green apple vodka, caramel Baileys, and heavy cream! The rim of your class can be rimmed in caramel if you wish! I just bought a jar of caramel dessert topping from the store. Any kind of caramel will work fine, just warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds if it's stiff. I am definitely still obsessed with our Fall Sangria that we put out earlier this year and our Wine Apple Cider Cocktail from last year! They're all so good, but this one really feels like a treat, maybe it's the heavy cream!
I wanted to include an ingredient shot for you above, which isn't something I usually do. But, I thought it might help to see exactly what we used in this one. I used the salted caramel Bailey's, although I think they have a regular caramel as well. There are several kinds of green apple vodka and any of them work fine! I have seen a few types of caramel liqueur around too so use what you can find. For the apple vodka, I just recommend using one that is clear and not green! If you use green along with the Baileys and cream, it might turn a funky color! The caramel on the glass is completely optional, but totally delicious so don't skip it if you don't need too! I've got this cocktail serving two people in the recipe card, but you can easily make more! You can make a small, or large pitcher of this one to serve how every many you wish. Just keep it on ice to keep that cream cold!
Caramel Apple Cocktail
- Caramel Sundae Topping or Dip For rimming glass
- 3 Ounces Apple Vodka
- 3 Ounces Caramel or Salted Caramel Baileys Liqueur
- ½-1 Cup Heavy Cream or Half & Half
- Ground Cinnamon for topping Optional
- If desired, microwave about ¼ cup of caramel sauce in the microwave. Stir, and then use it to rim two highball glasses.
- Fill the glasses about halfway with ice, or as desired.
- Divide the apple vodka and Baileys evenly between the glasses and stir.
- Pour the heavy cream into the glasses, and stir again to combine.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon over the top if desired.
- Serve cold.