Four of the very best Christmas cocktails – These festive holiday drinks are all super easy to make! A fun and irresistible collection of cocktails that are sure to please a crowd. Holiday Mimosa Punch, White Christmas Cocktail, Crockpot Mulled Wine, and The Grinch Cocktail are sure to fill you up with holiday cheer!
When coming up with some really great drinks for Christmas, my first decision was that I needed a really great variety! People all have different tastes and I do believe we’ve got some good flavor combinations here so that everyone can find something they love!
My first Christmas cocktail is actually my Holiday Mimosa Punch, which you can see a full separate post for right HERE. It get’s it’s own post because it was originally put up last Christmas! It’s too good not to be featured in this post as well. It’s on my Christmas brunch menu every single year. Super easy to make, with flavors of orange, pineapple, cherry, and topped off with champagne. What’s not to love?
The second tasty cocktail pretty much literally screams Christmas to me! It’s a white Christmas drink that is so velvety, smooth, and indulgent. White chocolate liqueur is mixed with peppermint vodka and cream for another super easy drink that is out of this world! Rim the glass with melted white chocolate and crushed peppermint candy canes for a cocktail that looks as impressive as it tastes.
Next, let chat about mulled wine, please! I had never had mulled wine in my life until I spent some time living in Denver and went to their amazing downtown German Christmas market. It was glorious, and that warm spiced wine completely changed my life! My mulled wine is made right in your slow cooker to keep things easy and fuss free. The great thing about this recipe is that you can easily double or triple it for a large crowd!
Last but not least, and possibly the most fun just because of the color alone, is The Grinch Cocktail! This one is great for adults that are still kids at heart *ME* with its really awesome green color. Lime sherbet kind of melts right into the vodka, blue curacao, and ginger ale making a smooth and creamy drink.
Let’s also give out an honorable mention to my Sparkling Cranberry Sangria – it’s delish!
Holiday Mimosa Punch
- 1-2 Bottles Champagne or Sparkling Wine
- 3 Cups Pineapple Juice
- 2 Cups Orange Juice
- 1/4 Cup Grenadine
- Mix together the pineapple juice, orange juice, and grenadine in a large pitcher.
- Fill champagne half full with the juice mixture, then top with champagne.
White Christmas Cocktail
- 1/2 Cup Peppermint Vodka
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Liqueur
- 2 Cups Half & Half Cream
- Peppermint/Candy Cane Bits
- 1/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips Melted
- In a medium sized pitcher add the vodka, white chocolate liqueur, and half and half, stir well. Chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve dip the rim of a glass into the melted white chocolate then dip into the crushed peppermint candy bits. Fill glasses evenly with chilled cocktail.
Slow Cooker Mulled Wine
- 1 750 ML Bottle Red Wine
- 1/4 Cup Brandy
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 5 Whole Cloves
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Orange sliced into rounds
- 3 Star Anise
- Add the wine, brandy and sugar to the slow cooker. Stir well to dissolve the sugar. Add the cloves, cinnamon sticks, orange slices, and star anise to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
- Strain if desired and serve with fresh orange slices.
The Grinch Cocktail
- 8 Scoops Lime Sherbet
- 4 Ounces Vodka
- 4 Ounces Blue Curacao
- Ginger Ale, To Fill Glass
- Place 2 Scoops of sherbet in the bottom of each glass. Top with the vodka and blue curacao.
- Fill each glass with ginger ale soda to the top.