A simple berry and banana smoothie bowl topped with fruits and granola for texture.
Just a little quickie of a recipe here for a smoothie bowl. I've seen a million different variations of this currently very popular breakfast floating around. This just happens to be our favorite combo. Smoothie bowl is your regular smoothies devilish cousin. It is thick and has a texture resembling ice cream, but it's healthy, vegan, dairy free and fun to look at. Also, you get to be a rebel (you know how I like that) and have your smoothie with a spoon instead of a straw. Yes!
You can top this with whatever suits your fancy. We went with mango, strawberries, bananas and our homemade Coconut Pistachio Granola. My kids devoured every last drop of this. Healthy breakfast. Mom win. Yum.
- 1 Cup of blueberries
- 1 Cup of raspberries
- 2 Frozen bananas
- ½ Cup frozen peach slices
- 1 Cup Almond or coconut milk
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Place all of the fruit, the almond milk and the cinnamon into a blender or large bowl if using an immersion blender.
- Blend together until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Top with your favorite fruit and/or granola.