Easy Mango Smoothie is cool, sweet, creamy, and refreshing! This smoothie recipe is so easy to make and you can change up ingredients to really make it your own!
This creamy smoothie is the perfect breakfast, snack, or even lunch right now during the summer heat wave! I love that it’s sweet and refreshing, but it also keeps you full, and my kids love it! Mango is probably my favorite summer fruit when it’s so sweet it’s just like candy! Fortunately, there is frozen mango too so we can enjoy this one year round. You guys love our Cherry Banana Smoothie so much, it was time to share another fave of ours. Smoothies like this only take 2-3 minutes to blend up, making them perfect for busy mornings! One of the best things about this drink is that you can really customize to make it the way your family will enjoy it the most! The way we typically make this is frozen mango, dates, oats, milk, yogurt, and vanilla extract. But, I’m giving you some tips and swaps below to decide what you like best.
Mango Smoothie Recipe Notes and Tips:
- I always have a bag of frozen mango in my freezer, but if fresh mango is in season, feel free to use it! Right now, mangoes are perfect and sweet, just the thing to use! If you use fresh, add a few ice cubes, or some frozen banana to keep the smoothie thick and cold.
- You can add other fruits to this drink as well! Some of my favorite fruits to pair with mango are strawberries, raspberries, banana, papaya, and even green or red apple.
- You can use any kind of yogurt you want for this recipe. Plain greek is fine, low fat, flavored like vanilla or strawberry are also great. Non-dairy yogurts like soy, oat, or almond milk are great too.
- The oats kind of help bulk up this smoothie for a healthy kick of whole grains. But, please feel free to leave them out if you wish.
- The choice of milk is also totally up to you here! I am a cashew milk lover, and my kids usually do regular cows milk. Soy, almond, or any other kind you prefer is fine.
Easy Mango Smoothie
- 1.5 Cups Milk See Note 1
- ½ Cup Yogurt See Note 1
- 1.5 Cups Frozen or Fresh Mango
- 2 Dates note 2
- ⅓ Cup Quick Oats
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add the oats and dates into your blender and blend on full power for around 30 seconds until its a fine flour-ish consistency
- Add the other ingredients and blend for around 50-60 seconds until you have a smooth shake
- serve immediately.