Easy Chopped Greek Salad is full of juicy, fresh, tomatoes along with cucumbers, onions, and olives! Topped with feta cheese and a flavor packed dressing!
This simple salad has all of my favorite flavors and is great to serve as a simple side dish with any weeknight dinner! If you are loving the flavors in this salad, be sure to check out my Greek Chickpea Salad too!
This salad is light and refreshing. Made with fresh vegetables traditionally like cucumber, red onion, tomatoes, and olives. It's dressed up with deliciously salty feta cheese and a super simple olive oil and oregano dressing. This salad can be eaten as is or served over chopped lettuce if preferred.
How to Make Greek Salad:
Greek salad is simple to make with no cook time involved, of course. It's as easy as chopping up a few vegetables, whisking together a quick dressing, and chilling for about an hour for best flavor.
- I like to use smaller tomatoes like grape or cherry because they are just fast to prepare. If you have whole tomatoes from your garden or the store you can use those. I recommend cutting them into 4-6 pieces.
- After your tomatoes are cut up, go ahead and cut your cucumbers into slices, then cut each slice into four pieces. Next, slice your onion. You can slice it as thick or thinly as you prefer.
- Add your vegetables to a large bowl along with your sliced Kalamata olives and give a quick stir. If you don't like Kalamata olives you can use black olives or even green.
- Next, grab a small bowl and whisk up your dressing. The dressing for this salad is balsamic vinegar, olive oil, minced garlic, and a few spices.
- Toss the dressing with the vegetables. Then, cover the salad and refrigerate for at least an hour and up to two days.
Easy Greek Salad
- In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Add the sliced tomatoes, red onion, chopped cucumber, and sliced olives to a large bowl with a lid.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Place a lid on your container and refrigerate the tomato salad for at least one hour before serving.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese when serving.
So many vivid flavors and exciting combinations! Perfect for holiday entertaining! Thanks for sharing your great thoughts.
Sandra | A Dash of Sanity says
Love this salad! Looks so fresh!!
What a tasty salad! I have to try this!
Oh my.. This salad is everything I love! A great way to use up all these extra summer tomatoes.
Delaney | Melanie Makes says
I love how colorful this is!
I could live on this salad....looks amazing!
This looks perfect for a summer night or lunch, I cannot wait to try it!