Easy Garlic Pork Stir Fry – A quick and easy pork stir fry recipe that is packed full of delicious, tender, meat and vegetables! Broccoli, mushrooms, bell peppers, and onions come together with a super flavorful stir fry sauce to make this a healthier dinner the whole family will love!
You guys! It feels good to be back in front of my blog after a week long hiatus. If you thought I had fallen off the face of the planet, well, I kinda did. But, I did it on purpose! Last year I didn’t take any time off for the holiday’s and that was just plain ridiculous.
This year, I took some time to spend with my kids and family, and it was absolutely the best choice! I hope all of you had an amazing Christmas! Now, it’s back to the grindstone, and with that comes the need for another quick and delish dinner recipe.
This pork stir fry is a total family favorite year round at my house. I personally love it more right after holiday season. It’s a nice, healthier, change from all of those heavy holiday dinners, and rich desserts we’ve enjoyed the last couple of months.
Why do I love my stir fry recipe SO MUCH? Well, it’s exactly what you’d expect from this girl – easy, ready in 30 minutes or less, approachable ingredients that you can find at any supermarket, and the most amazing flavor packed stir fry sauce!
How To Make Stir Fry:
- For this recipe, we start out with a 12-ounce pork tenderloin and slice it into thin strips. You will slice up some bell peppers, and onions into thin strips as well. I purchase pre-cut broccoli, and pre-sliced mushrooms to save on time!
- If you have a wok, you can use it! If not, that’s ok too. You can easily use a cast iron, or whatever large non-stick skillet that you have on hand.
- You will heat up one Tablespoon of oil, and cook up the pork with salt and pepper. When the pork is cooked through, simply remove it to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. This takes about 5-7 minutes.
- Next, add your remaining oil and saute your vegetables until they are tender but crisp. This takes around 4-5 minutes.
- Add your pork back to the pan with the vegetables. Reduce your heat to medium, add your garlic, and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Next, whisk together your sauce ingredients as outlined in the recipe card below. Pour it over the pork and vegetables in the skillet, let it simmer to thicken for a few minutes, and you’re ready to eat!
- This stir fry is great served over rice or noodles to soak up all of that delicious sauce!
Pork Stir Fry:
Pork stir fry is easily cooked using just one pot. It’s a simple mixture of thinly sliced pork along with your favorite vegetables, and a simple stir fry sauce.
You can use either thinly sliced pork tenderloin or, you can even use pork chops that you slice very thin if that’s what you have on hand!
The mixture of vegetables that I chose are simply my family’s favorites. Feel free to experiment with what you enjoy the most. Veggies that are great in stir fry include; zucchini, mushrooms, asparagus, any kind of onions, cabbage, broccoli, sweet peppers, and spinach.
Check out the video for this recipe below and be sure to follow along on Facebook where we share the tastiest food!
Pork Stir Fry
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil divided
- 8-12 Ounces Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 Large Onion, Sliced
- 2 Bell Peppers. cored, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Mushrooms, Sliced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Paste
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Cornstarch
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat with one Tablespoon of the vegetable oil.
- Add the sliced pork to the pan and cook, stirring often, for 5-7 minutes until cooked through. Remove pork to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add remaining Tablespoon of oil to the skillet.
- Add the broccoli, sliced bell pepper, onion and sliced mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 minutes until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add the pork back to the skillet. Turn heat to medium, add the garlic and stir for 30 seconds.
- In a small bowl whisk together the broth, honey, soy sauce, chili paste, sesame oil, and cornstarch.
- Pour the sauce over the pork mixture and simmer for 1-2 minutes just until sauce has thickened.
Looking for other quick and easy dinner recipes? Give these a try: