Easy Bellini Recipe is such a simple and sweet cocktail using peaches and Prosecco! You'll love how fast this drink comes together in about 5 minutes!
I feel like all I've done lately is talk about pizza and cocktails around here. It's the end of summer, and I'm just making the most of life! Last week we posted our Dragon Fruit Sangria Recipe and it's been a hit! Now, on to the Bellini, which is my go-to cocktail on a hot summer day and pretty much what I spent my whole honeymoon sipping on!
What is the Difference Between a Bellini and a Mimosa?
This is probably the easiest question to answer, but, for those of you that don't know, let's just get straight to the point. Both are popular brunch cocktails (although I am happy to have one any time of day) the Mimosa consists of champagne and orange juice, while a Bellini is made with prosecco and peach juice! It's truly just a flavor preference, but I prefer the peach to orange any day, it's almost just super smooth and kind of creamy!
What is a Peach Bellini Made of?
This is where I feel a little silly posting a recipe for this drink, because it's literally two ingredients! But, there are two ways to make this (and keep it simple) and I'll talk about both. When we were on our honeymoon I had the regular old peach juice/prosecco as well as the blended frozen peach/prosecco version. The blended version is hands down the best.
- If you want a frozen Bellini, toss your frozen peach slices into a blender with a bottle of Prosecco. Now, if you want even more peach flavor, add in ½ cup of peach juice or nectar. Blend and serve right away!
- If you don't feel like blending, you can simply pour some Prosecco in your glass and top off with peach juice or nectar!
Tips on Making a Peach Bellini:
- Bellinis are best served nice and cold! Make sure your Prosecco and juice or nectar if using, is well chilled.
- While Prosecco is standard for a bellini, you can use any kind of sparkling wine or champagne that you like best!
- You CAN use fresh peach slices if you prefer. Make sure that you peel your peaches first if they are fresh.
- Don't make these until ready to serve. The champagne will go flat if these sit for too long!
Easy Bellini Recipe
- 1 Bottle (3 Cups) Prosecco
- 3 Cups Frozen Sliced Peaches
- ½ Cup Peach Juice or Nectar Optional
- Fresh sliced peaches for garnish Optional
- Add the Prosecco, peaches, and peach juice to a blender.
- Cover and blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately garnished with fresh peach slices if desired.