Cheesy Bacon Roast Beef Sliders – An easy slider recipe full of roast beef, bacon, bbq sauce and two kinds of cheese! These roast beef sliders are the perfect appetizer for game day to feed a crowd, or a simple weeknight dinner the whole family will enjoy!
You guys, before we talk about how to make these sliders (which is impossibly easy by the way) I have to tell you a little story. Because, as you already know, that’s what I do around here.
These came to life because I was seriously craving one of those roast beef cheddar sandwiches from Arby’s! Man, I used to love those things. Now, whenever I get one, it’s just not as good as I remember them being as a kid.
I wanted to recreate something at least a little bit similar at home. Something that I have quality control over though, and I know will have amazing flavor, and fresh deli beef!
Also, it was game day when I had this random craving. So, obviously, I can’t make myself a delicious sandwich, and not make them for our guests as well.
That’s how these sliders were born. Out of a nostalgic, random, craving for fast food.
They took me all of five minutes to put together. Maybe an extra few minutes to cook up some bacon, but bacon is always worth it.
The process shots or “how to” shots may not be entirely necessary here since this recipe is so easy, but I wanted you all to see how I like to layer all the goodness!
You’ll take your dinner rolls: I use Kings Hawaiian, but feel free to use your favorite.
Slice them in half horizontally, it doesn’t have to be perfect, mine never are!
Then top with some Colby Jack, a mountain of thin sliced roast beef, shredded mozzarella, crispy bacon, and slather it all with your fave BBQ sauce.
These sliders are a total crowd pleaser. Everyone loved them, and since there weren’t that many of us, I think we all went back for seconds.
My kids have now requested them for supper, and I am more than happy to oblige!
If you’re looking for other recipes that I love for our game day parties try my Crockpot Frito Chili Pie! You can double the batch for a crowd! Another favorite is this easy to make Key Lime Cheesecake Dip.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO FOR THIS RECIPE BELOW!
Cheesy Bacon Roast Beef Sliders
- 1 Package Hawaiian Dinner Rolls, 12 Count
- 1 Pound Deli Roast Beef
- 6 Slices Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 6 Slices Bacon, Cooked
- 1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Sesame Seeds, For topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Without separating the rolls, slice them in half horizontally. Place the bottom half of the rolls in the prepared baking dish. Top with the Colby Jack, roast beef, mozzarella, and bacon. Spoon over the BBQ sauce and spread out evenly.
- Cover dish with foil and bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted. Remove the foil from the dish. Brush the tops of the rolls with the melted butter, top with sesame seeds as desired. Return to oven uncovered and bake for 5 more minutes.