Jalapeño Pepper Mac and Cheese Cups – These cheesy, bite-sized mac and cheese cups are made extra special with an easy breadcrumb coated jalapeño topping! This crowd-pleasing appetizer comes together in a snap, making it the perfect treat for your next football season party!
This post is done in partnership with Farm Rich. All comments and opinions are 100% my own.
Hey, guys! The playoffs are finally here and I am super excited to be partnering with our friends over at Farm Rich on this amazing bite sized appetizer that’s perfect for game day! You’re going to love how fast these Jalapeño Peppper Mac & Cheese Cups come together using simple, everyday ingredients.
You all know that I like to keep things nice and simple around here. Well, I may be great at coming up with fun dinner recipes and treats, but, I’ll be honest, parties and get togethers sometimes stress a girl out! Especially when I’m hosting!
We often have people over to watch football games, and will be hosting for the Big Game this year. There is nothing I love more than spending quality time with my family and friends, laughing, and enjoying some super delicious food. Sometimes, it leaves me scratching my head as to what I want to make for everyone.
It needs to be something fun, and unique, because I don’t want to serve the same thing every time. But, it also really needs to be easy! Like most of you, I’m a mom, and we are all super busy. We need treats that will impress, and cater to the fact that we have a whole heck of a lot going on! Plus, we would like to sit down and enjoy the food and watch the game too, am I right? No time for fussing around in the kitchen.
That’s why I personally happen to enjoy cooking with products like these Farm Rich Jalapeño poppers – they are ready to pop right in the oven, no pun intended! Plus, I know that Farm Rich is a brand my family loves, and the food is going to be delicious every single time. Total bonus!
Farm Rich’s wholesome and tasty products can be found in the frozen snacks section of your
local grocery store. Get more game-day inspiration, tips and recipes at
Let’s chat really quick about how to make these mac and cheese cups.
- You’ll want to preheat your oven and get the Farm Rich Peppers in the oven first.
- While the oven is preheating go ahead and start boiling water for your macaroni and cheese.
- You can use any kind of boxed macaroni and cheese that you like, or even your own homemade recipe if you prefer it.
- To your box of mac that you prepare as stated on the box, you will add some shredded cheddar, parmesan, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. For a little bit of easy flavor flair. You will also add a couple of eggs to keep it stuck together in that “cup” shape.
- While your mac cups are in the oven, you can go ahead and chop up your Farm Rich Jalapñeno Peppers into small pieces.
- After the cups come out of the oven, simply top with the chopped Peppers, broil for a few minutes, and you are ready to serve!
Enjoy, and find the printable recipe below!
Jalapeño Pepper Mac and Cheese Cups
- 1 18 Ounce Box Farm Rich Jalapeno Poppers
- 2 7.25 Ounce Boxes Macaroni and Cheese
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan
- 2 Eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Bake the Farm Rich Jalapeno Poppers as directed on the package.
- While the jalapeno poppers are in the oven, prepare the boxed macaroni and cheese according to package directions.
- Remove the jalapeno poppers from the oven, set aside to cool.
- To the prepared macaroni and cheese, add the seasonings, cheddar, parmesan, and beaten eggs.
- Prepare a mini muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
- Spoon about 1 Tablespoon of the macaroni mixture into each muffin tin cup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until macaroni is set.
- While the macaroni is in the oven, chop the cooked jalapeno poppers into small pieces.
- Remove the macaroni from the oven, and top evenly with the chopped jalapeno poppers.
- Turn the oven to broil. Add the macaroni back to the oven and broil for 3-5 minutes, until the jalapeno popper topping is slightly browned.