Snickerdoodle Blondies are just as moist and chewy as any other blonde brownie, and sent over the top with sweet cinnamon sugar, snickerdoodle flavor! These are simple to make, with no time waiting for dough to chill. Gluten free treats, made with almond flour, and a dairy free option as well!
Make sure to find The Salty Marshmallow right HERE on Pinterest and Pin this recipe for later!
One of my favorite memories from back in the day is biting into a soft snickerdoodle cookie. My parents are not big sweets eating people (uh, how did I get this job?) but, we pretty much always had snickerdoodles in the house. They were always such a welcome treat to come home to.
Bad day? Here's a warm, cozy, cinnamony-sugary soft cookie to ease all of your troubles away. Works every single time!
Well, I'm just going to go ahead and announce that I might like these blondies even more than the cookie version of snickerdoodles! These are kind of like a brownie, but they taste like a cookie, and they have a wee bit of cake texture too. It's like the most tasty mouth confusion I've ever had in my life. There's honestly just something so satisfyingly chewy about these.
I love these bars on a chilly fall day, chewy, homey, comfy cinnamon. Yum.
~Printable recipe for you below~
Don't forget to come and find me HERE on Pinterest for all of the things that make me hungry and more recipes!
- ½ Cup Butter melted (can use coconut oil)
- 1 Cup Granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Milk can use dairy free
- 1 Large egg
- 2 Cups Almond flour
- 1 Teaspoon Cream of tartar
- ½ Teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Ground Cinnamom
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 inch baking dish with foil and grease with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl combine the butter, sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- Add egg, and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine the cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and flour.
- Whisk dry ingredients for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir dry ingredients into butter mixture until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- In a small bowl combine the cinnamon and sugar for topping, and sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
*I am in no way affiliated, or sponsored by Beachbody or any of their programs. All opinions maintained in this post are my own.