Over the top indulgent, these are definitely called peanut butter snickers bombs for a reason! When you bite into these they explode right into your mouth with melted chocolate and peanut butter. We're using pre-made Pillsbury biscuit dough in this recipe for a mouth watering treat you can whip up any time with ease!
Follow The Salty Marshmallow on Pinterest for more delicous recipes and all things that make me hungry!
This is a recipe for one of those times when you desire carbs, and you want sugary sweetness, and you want them pretty much immediately.
These delicious treats are whipped up, in the oven, and in your mouth in about 15 minutes. Does it get better than that? I think not!
Soft biscuit dough rolled around peanut butter and snickers candies. Brushed with butter, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. I can literally hardly contain myself and I've already eaten two of these this evening!
I pulled this guy apart so that you could see all of the meted deliciousness held inside. You're welcome.
I can't imagine a time that these wouldn't be perfect for. Special weeknight dessert, your next family get together, when your kids are bored and need something to do - seriously, my kids LOVE helping me make these, it's fun and easy.
***PRINTABLE RECIPE BELOW***
- 16 ounces Tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- ¼ Cup peanut butter
- 1 10 ounce bag snickers baking bits
- 1 Tabelspoon butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil, coat with nonstick spray.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl.
- Cut each biscuit in half, and roll each half out slightly. (does not have to be perfectly round)
- Smear each biscuit with peanut butter, and place two snickers baking bits in the middle.
- Wrap biscuit dough around the chocolate, making sure edges are sealed.
- Place biscuits on prepared pan and lightly brush with butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon/sugar.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, just until browned.