Parmesan ranch roasted broccoli is a super quick and easy to prepare side dish - whipped up on one sheet pan for easy clean up! Broccoli roasted with ranch dressing mix, and garlic, topped with parmesan cheese!
Remember to follow The Salty Marshmallow on Pinterest for all things that make me hungry!
Confession: I can not stop eating.
I mean everything. It's getting close to the Holiday's and I just want FOOD.
Yesterday, I ate my way through all kinds of junk, and it was complete bliss.
Today, I'm trying to make up for that.
You see that gorgeous green broccoli above? Yep, I'll be munching on this all day long, because I really need to put something healthy into my mouth and body today.
Fortunately this is one of those healthy things I NEVER mind eating.....I usually eat the whole pan.
It has a TON of flavor. The broccoli is simply coated in olive oil, sprinkled with dry ranch mix and garlic powder.
It comes out of the oven so amazingly tender.
Then I sprinkle over some lemon zest and Parmesan, because I need that extra flavor pop.
This broccoli is a weeknight staple at my house, because it's so simple.
It is also going on my Thanksgiving menu this year. Easy to double, triple, quadruple, for a crowd!
Enjoy! Printable recipe below as always.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet, or coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ranch mix and garlic powder.
- Lay broccoli florets in a single layer on prepared baking sheet, and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle ranch/garlic powder mixture over broccoli and gently toss to combine.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-13 minutes, until tender.
- Serve immediately topped with grated parmesan cheese.