One Pan Sausage and Potatoes is an easy and versatile, oven baked dinner recipe! With simple prep and mouthwatering flavor this one is a family favorite!
We all know that I can’t resist a good one pan meal. I love everything from my One Pot Chicken and Rice to a super simple Baked Chicken and of course we can’t forget One Pot Hamburger Helper which happens to be a fave for all of you readers! This sausage and potatoes is something I’m really enjoying now that the weather is warming up just a tad. It’s still nice and hearty, but, not heavy and it’s full of some tasty spring veggies!
How To Make One Pan Sausage and Potatoes:
- First things first, preheat your oven and line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Next, start by cutting your red potatoes into cubes about 1/2-1 inch. Put them in a big bowl and sprinkle on half of the seasoning and drizzle with half of the oil.
- Spread them out evenly on your prepared pan and bake them for 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, slice your smoked sausage, squash, and zucchini into rounds. It doesn’t matter if some of the veggie rounds are larger than others.
- Place the meat and veggies in the same bowl you used for the potatoes for quick clean up! Drizzle over the remaining olive oil and seasonings and stir to coat everything well.
- Take your pan out of the oven and toss the sausage and squash together with the potatoes. Return to the oven and bake for 20 more minutes, until everything is tender and heated through.
This recipe makes about 8 servings total, but, may only serve 4-6 depending on how hungry every one is! I love that this makes dinner one night for my family of four, and then my husband and I can enjoy the rest for lunch during the week! It’s a great option to meal prep on Sunday’s, and if you use turkey sausage you can skimp down on some of the calories. I find that this is fine reheated in the microwave, or in the oven at a low temp until warm. The leftovers are best eaten within 4 days.
One Pan Sausage and Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and seasoned salt.
- Add the cubed potatoes to a large bowl and drizzle with half of the olive oil and sprinkle on half of the seasonings. Stir to coat.
- Spread the potatoes evenly onto the prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, slice the smoked sausage, squash, and zucchini into rounds. Add to the same large bowl you used for the potatoes and drizzle with the other half of the olive oil and sprinkle on remaining seasonings, then stir to coat.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Add the sausage mixture to the pan and give everything a stir to mix it up.
- Place back in the oven and cook for 20 more minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.